Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proud moment for me.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Saturday night was a special night for me, nothing to do with Barca or ManUre though. I became a Granddad for the first time. My Son and his partner had a beautiful baby girl.:angel: This is the reason I haven't been on here for the weekend.

I realise that this probably doesn't interest anyone on here. So sorry if I have wasted you're time.

It`s the most wonderful thing in the world,congratulations mate.I`m still waiting for my first Grandchild but after having three of our own my wife and I are adopting a little fella that`s been through a tough time.We fostered him from two weeks old after hospital visits since he was two days old and couldn`t let him go.He`s 21 months old now and the adoption should go through this week and like you I feel like shouting it from the rooftops! :thumbsup:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Congratulations

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It`s the most wonderful thing in the world,congratulations mate.I`m still waiting for my first Grandchild but after having three of our own my wife and I are adopting a little fella that`s been through a tough time.We fostered him from two weeks old after hospital visits since he was two days old and couldn`t let him go.He`s 21 months old now and the adoption should go through this week and like you I feel like shouting it from the rooftops! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :bowdown:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
My Son and his partner had a beautiful baby girl.

Congratulations and all that.

One thing that always puzzles me is the desciption of a newborn child as 'baby' girl or boy. Am I being harsh to say that it follows (as night does day) that a newborn is by implication a baby.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Thanks for the kind words, and Salty Seagull, people like you restore my faith in human nature. whitelion, you are right of course, never really thought of that.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Congratulations and all that.

One thing that always puzzles me is the desciption of a newborn child as 'baby' girl or boy. Am I being harsh to say that it follows (as night does day) that a newborn is by implication a baby.

What else are we going to call it? Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Brown who have just given birth to a "human being not yet grown to full proportions" girl? eh? Giving birth to a girl suggests to me she's popped out with pig tails and a upsy daisy habit! OUCH!

Congratulations Seagull Steve though, although on checking your profile you're only 4 years older than me! Ye gads - a trite early to be a Pop?

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Well done to you Salty and Mrs Salty. What a wonderful thing to do. I Know that others on here have done like wise, so congrats all around. :bowdown:

And congrats Grandad Steve. lol :thumbsup:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
As a fellow Grandpa, congratulations to you and all your family, but more importantly "Enjoy Her" Now you get all the best bits then it's hand back time during teething. It does take your breath away though, and I'm sure like myself she'll have you running around after her before you know it

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I hope all you grandpas are of an appropriate age and not the type that are not yet 30 and lining up your first appearance on Jeremy Kyle!!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Nice one bro (gramps), Give me a call, lost your poxy number AGAIN. All the best to the pair of them and make sure you thank them for making me a great uncle pmsfl

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I hope all you grandpas are of an appropriate age and not the type that are not yet 30 and lining up your first appearance on Jeremy Kyle!!!!

FACT, Seagull Steve is only 26

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here