Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Now I'm no Petrocelli, but the word 'criminal' has some sort of implication.
Fair enough. I guess it is really good news that the biggest issue you can find is a HO tweet which uses the word criminals when maybe it should used a different adjective?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think you've missed the point totally but so be it.
I'm quite happy with this, in fact missing the daily points you make is probabably for the best :wink:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
You wokeflakes dont get it. It’s every white British born write to show his thoughts and prayers for three murdered kids by toking a bit of bugle and luzzing concrete at the OB in there wagons

Regards

DF

IMG_4199.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You give me a thumbs up for digging you out?

Are you deranged?

1724610415986.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Flying off to Ibiza on holiday when your 12-year-old son is due in court for their part in extreme public disorder.

I mean, who hasn't done that?

12-year-old boy's sentencing delayed because of mother's holiday to Ibiza​

The sentencing of a 12-year-old who admitted to participating in two separate incidents of disorder in Manchester last month has been adjourned because his mother has gone on holiday to Ibiza, a court heard.​
District Judge Joanne Hirst told Manchester Magistrates' Court she was "frankly astonished" that the boy's mother had decided to fly abroad for a five-day sunshine break.​
Judge Hirst adjourned sentencing of the boy for two counts of violent disorder and ordered a parental summons so the mother must appear before the court when she passes sentence on September 11.​
The boy cannot be identified due to his age.​

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Flying off to Ibiza on holiday when your 12-year-old son is due in court for their part in extreme public disorder.

The sentencing of a 12-year-old who admitted to participating in two separate incidents of disorder in Manchester last month has been adjourned because his mother has gone on holiday to Ibiza, a court heard.​
District Judge Joanne Hirst told Manchester Magistrates' Court she was "frankly astonished" that the boy's mother had decided to fly abroad for a five-day sunshine break.​
Judge Hirst adjourned sentencing of the boy for two counts of violent disorder and ordered a parental summons so the mother must appear before the court when she passes sentence on September 11.​
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

maybe the wrong person is in the dock...

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

She should be forced to pay the costs of both court dates.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The only way this story could have been more of a cliché would be if it had been Benidorm rather than Ibiza

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

She's probably suffering from Amnesia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here