Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
KierTier.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can you explain the path leading from YouGov to Daily Mail?

Asking for a friend.
You are being very dense here.

Just read the thread back. Clampy wrote 'The Daily Mail?' as a direct response to this question:

Indeed - what an earth do people use as the basis for their opinion in this example?!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You are being very dense here.

Just read the thread back. Clampy wrote 'The Daily Mail?' as a direct response to this question:

Indeed - what an earth do people use as the basis for their opinion in this example?!
Ok, I'll buy it.

Where is the sauce of the fact that the voting is as a result of picking up a copy of the Daily Mail?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What part are you struggling with?

Yougov is publishing people's opinions on policing

Clamp and Jim are asking where the people got their information to form those opinions.
Where is the evidence to back this up regarding the Daily Mail, that's all I ask?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cameron committed to 0.7, but the UK has had that as a target, since 1970 as a UN member, its lower currently as a result of Covid debt, and won't go back up until borrowing has been reduced.
Every Government since 1970 has had a Foreign Aid budget, in every developed country.
What folk may not be aware of is that much of that aid budget is conditional and attached to foreign policy. Many years ago I chatted with a charity head who really opened my eyes to it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What folk may not be aware of is that much of that aid budget is conditional and attached to foreign policy. Many years ago I chatted with a charity head who really opened my eyes to it.
Yes, some of it may end up in useless projects, but it still buys some influence.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Where is the evidence to back this up regarding the Daily Mail, that's all I ask?

I think Farage is probably a bigger source, personally, but go look for that evidence yourself if you want examples, I can't stand the ****s face popping up on my screen today.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
There certainly is, if accountancy is too exciting there's always actuarial or auditing for a huge multinational :smile:

And then ranting about the very same on here :laugh:

Nothing says antiestablishment more than being head of compliance for an IT company.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I think we just found out that it wasn't a waste of time in most seats. There seem to be very few 'safe seats ' now given the volatile electorate. By the way I 'm not defending FPTP , I voted to change it but if you voted to keep it or didn't vote at all then you can't really complain how it works.
Maybe before, but take Worthing, both East and West, back in the day it was said you could put a Blue rosette of a Chimpanzee and the good burghers would return it as their honourable member.

We now have two Labour members in each of the seats, as you say safe seats are now probably as rare as hens teeth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here