Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Older footage. I recognise the brain dead St George’s Cross top bloke from a mugshot published a few days ago.
John Honey.

He has previous

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Far right ! lol

Who said they were far right? A load of opportunistic knob heads for the most part.

However, the fella with the St George's Cross shirt was in court a few years ago for having a bag fulk of knives and a plan to get rid of Europeans. Doesn't seem like a sensible centrist.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Stay in doors should be the order of the day. You’ve got to be pretty stupid if you think counter protesting is just what’s needed right now after last few days events. Instead, give the police a clear line of fire at these morons so nobody innocent gets wacked. Which might happen if two sides go to war.
Alternatively, one could show-up in peaceful protest against the far right fools who may have designs on causing a 'bit of bovver'.
Always good to protect one's friends, though. :)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
John Honey.

He has previous

I remember now. I joked his prison abuser would name his slave Honey.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Letting fascists take over the streets never works out well anywhere in the history of the world - they will just grow in strength. Remember the lessons of Cable Street, they have to be stopped

Very different times and very different in all manner of ways. Remember the lessons of last couple days, rather than late 1930s. Nope, if you’re wandering along to counter protest somewhere tonight you’re creating problems for the Police and your community. You won’t be thanked. Stay home.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Old Farage must be excited about these evening.

IMG_4371.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I overheard someone earlier today say of it continues to get out of hand there may be some sort of curfew in the evenings.
I'd really like to know who all the 'someone's' are. More importantly, why they seem to be a voice of such authority.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Letting fascists take over the streets never works out well anywhere in the history of the world - they will just grow in strength. Remember the lessons of Cable Street, they have to be stopped
I think the truth is in between. The March for England thing only grew when counter folk started turning up. And then there was trouble.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Very different times and very different in all manner of ways. Remember the lessons of last couple days, rather than late 1930s. Nope, if you’re wandering along to counter protest somewhere tonight you’re creating problems for the Police and your community. You won’t be thanked. Stay home.
Sorry...who are the ones creating problems?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

40 odd years old, still relevant

"Be it your brother".
The £#ckwit has become one in his Orange County, suburban, California home. He's not welcome in my house anymore. The idiot keeps trying to educate me on his lack of politics.
Uneducated skateboard millionaire. What a waste of a life full of opportunities.
You don't have to be neglected and shat upon to be a racist.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No, no it isn't.

Only if you're an utter simpleton.

If you're really that bothered about the levels of surveillance in this country, perhaps you can share the multiple other posts where you've expressed such outrage.
Outrage, well there is an explosion from a note of 'concern'.
How odd.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Who said they were far right? A load of opportunistic knob heads for the most part.

Correct. By now it should be clear it’s not “just” far right or even “out of town” types. But people from local communities, opportunists and easily influenced or disgruntled about immigration and things in general, enough to join in under same rhetoric and feelings at least. Some of the press could and should change their narratives to reflect this. It’s dynamic and will continue to be so.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Difficult. Showing a strong front against the right wing will have value, no doubt, but A&E (not to mention Mrs Not Andy Naylor) wouldn't thank me for getting hit in the head with a brick.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'd really like to know who all the 'someone's' are. More importantly, why they seem to be a voice of such authority.
“THEY say…” is always my favourite. No one can ever tell you who though! Load of old bollocks basically, just gossip!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
am i missing something or is absolutely nothing happening, anywhere? 100 protests all called off? may be they didnt fancy the stir, or will they appear at some time like a poorly practiced flashmob to Kasier Chiefs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here