A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Legitimate concerns" latest.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well, quite. Or the far right Jews currently directing the Israeli government?

Most religious people are happier and, frankly, 'nicer' because of their religious beliefs, regardless of the God or way or worship. ALL fundamentalists are lunatics IMO, no matter what the creed.

it is interesting that people are persuaded to judge one religion on the beliefs and actions of their fundamentalists and lunatics.

I refer of course to Buddists :ROFLMAO:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
When I was watching the riots earlier in the week, I was of the view that most were probably in work..I said so on here. Watching the Tamworth riots i'm not so sure....who on earth would employ that fat youth in the jogging suit with tits? What job could he do?
Tamworth Borough Council.

Five-a-day advisor - 1 fish, 1 pie, 1 peas, 1 chips, 1 gravy.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Was my answer not absolutely superb?

In 2010, and directly off the back of comments such as Gordon Brown’s, led to UKIP receiving 13% of the popular vote. These near 4m people aren’t out en masse burning down mosques.

Their “mechanism” is to vote for a party they feel - rightly or wrongly - are listening to them.

Hence a repeat with Reform gaining 14% of the vote share, and over 4m votes in 2024.
Again, you've missed my point.

How do we tell these people that they're wrong when they are? Because if their response is to go and vote fascist that suggests they don't care if their concerns are "legitimate" or not. And in that scenario, why exactly should we listen to them?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Aren’t these basically terrorist incidents? Rioting mobs setting buildings on fire with people in them because of ideology, sounds exactly like a terrorist incident to me.
No, to me they are far short of being Terrorist incidents given there is no use of firearms or explosives.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Literally the first article which comes up on a very quick Google search. There are many more.
That is shocking and unacceptable. Thanks for posting.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"Legitimate concerns" latest.

Is that a mum dad and their son standing and enjoying the show?

Something about people taking their kids along is really disturbing. Obviously i should be surprised.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Literally the first article which comes up on a very quick Google search. There are many more.
But the first article is from 2013.... half a lifetime ago....

I will check to see if this sort of tomfoolery is commonplace and part of the laws surrounding mitigation (and not simply an occasional bit of stupidity).

Edit the second case is also from 2013..... :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
But the first article is from 2013.... half a lifetime ago....

I will check to see if this sort of tomfoolery is commonplace and part of the laws surrounding mitigation (and not simply an occasional bit of stupidity).

Edit the second case is also from 2013..... :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Your tone is permanently condescending, you just can't see it.

The quote you highlighted, I stand by, who in their right mind being in a safe country already would then risk life and limb and pay thousands for the privilege to get on a tiny inflatable boat and go across a dangerous sea because they speak a better language over there. To be honest there's very little point debating with you (or some of the other usual suspects) as there won't be proper discussions back, just sniping (and another emoji).
it's cos they have family here, they speak english, or the british special forces promised them it would be fine

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It seems to be that this thread has been used to prove (using facts and data and stuff) that these morons 'legitimate concerns" aren't really that legitimate.

Shall we move on to the wisdom of blaming and attacking asylum seekers and mosques for their illegitimate concerns, instead of themselves for voting for right wing tories and Farage for the last 13 years.

Apologies to anyone offended by my suggestion that these morons are probably right wing . . . or morons.

Don't get me wrong as much as i blame them, I also blame the right wing cabal of the Murdoch press, daily mail etc, right wing bullshit think tanks and their collection of shites in the Tory party, Johnson and his gang of sycophantic knobheads, Farage and Tice. who have I forgotten?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

OK I have done my search, having been unimpressed by your two articles from 2013.

Using 'underage' and 'spared jail' as search terms the first case I find is.....brace yourself.....a white female sex offender in 2024!

The next is a white male in jockland

The next is another white male

The next is (guess what?) another white male! And 'spared jail'.

Well that is four out of four, all white, none of them Muslim, all spared jail for sobbing in court they thought they was doing nuffing wrong by having underage sex.

So your post does not contribute to an anti-Muslim anti-immigrant narrative. In any way shape or form.

Whether these perverts should have been spared jail or not is another matter. It seems that it is commonplace to not always bang up convicted sex offenders and paedophiles. If this is a concern for you then I may be inclined to join you in a campaign.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If they aren’t documented, they aren’t paying tax. They are doing jobs, usually cash in hand, often in “modern slavery” conditions, which is hurting the economy. Meanwhile, they are consuming public services such as a hugely strained NHS. No documentation, no NI number. No legal right to work, no tax.
has anyone ever said all the illegals should be given passports?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here