Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
IMG_1621.jpeg
You absolute bitch Astrid, you were an under cover copper all along, i sent you dick picks as well

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One might ask where were all the rioters for the 14 years of the previous Cabal?
Or the couple of occasions in Liverpool that a drug dealer / feud has resulted in toddlers / kids being shot or that girl on Xmas eve ??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just watching the stuff on the BBC news - pissed off there aren’t loads more arrests. Hopefully more police get drafted into the “hot spots” to really get to grips with these morons.
I suspect the arrests will follow, as there are enough videos and photo evidence.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A business has been set on fire in Belfast as disorder continues following anti-immigration protests, police have said.

A PSNI spokesperson said: "Police are dealing with ongoing disorder in the Donegall Road area of south Belfast tonight.

"This disorder has resulted in a business premises being set on fire.

"The public should avoid the Donegall Road and Sandy Row areas."

https://news.sky.com/story/southpor...s-blogs-13186819?postid=8072678#liveblog-body

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I must have been out of the country when the UK suffered 7/7. Borough Market, Manchester Arena, Westminster Bridge and others, but i am no DCI Frost but there could be a link as to who's behind this, but i hold my hands up to the more enlightened on this forum.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I must have been out of the country when the UK suffered 7/7. Borough Market, Manchester Arena, Westminster Bridge and others, but i am no DCI Frost but there could be a link as to who's behind this, but i hold my hands up to the more enlightened on this forum.
"The resurgence of far-right violence in the UK is in part due to Elon Musk’s decision to allow figures such as Tommy Robinson back on to the social media platform X, researchers say."

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Absolutely no one is denying that. Just as they are not denying we have murderers that are not just born here (like the 7/7 lot) but are also white. It is disgusting what goes on when people are radicalised. The country needs to do more. People who argue “they need to integrate” act like integration is a one way thing. It is literally impossible for one group to integrate if the other does not. Hence once people meet Muslims and other groups and make friends they realise actually it is the minority who are horrible.

Re social media use and the sort of thing people on here have said. This guy claims to be an ex cop. No reason to doubt it. He is attacking starmer for calling him a thug. Once again I ask. Where in his speech did starmer say anyone with concerns about immigration is a far right thug? He didn’t. This is just people completely misrepresenting what he said. He said those who were rioting. These people just claim to be the people he was talking about. Maybe they recognise that maybe they are? I don’t know why people are not immediately saying “obviously not talking about me”

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think we should all be prepared to tighten our belts and accept that the gravy train is ending. Do I believe it will happen? Nope. And as far as immigrants are concerned, if they are here legally then good luck to them. I have probably over 10 foreign nationalities in my wider family, love and appreciate them all. As for the immigrants here, everything should be done to educate everyone and integrate all communities together to aid cohesion. As someone said earlier here, once a person knows and has friends outside of their bubble, then understanding and friendship has a chance to flourish. I always think of Voltaire in times like this, 'I think of all men as my brothers' and I wish that ideal was more greatly appreciated.
I always struggle with the integrating thing. What does this look like?

How do we know people are not doing this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here