Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
What happened to the water canons Boris spaffed some stupid amount of tax payer money on?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I live very close to Hartlepool and was driving there this evening to meet a friend, but was turned around by police as most of the town centre was cordoned off. There’s been a bit of a looming undercurrent in the town since a pensioner was randomly targeted and murdered by an asylum seeker last year sometime.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
More scum on a night out

No filming, no fight.

Looks like some of them will need an early alarm in the coming days.

The EDL version of Darwin's Law.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I live very close to Hartlepool and was driving there this evening to meet a friend, but was turned around by police as most of the town centre was cordoned off. There’s been a bit of a looming undercurrent in the town since a pensioner was randomly targeted and murdered by an asylum seeker last year sometime.
The illogicality of these people is breathtaking.

Have no white people ever committed murder in Hartlepool?

Do they not realise they have created an undercurrent because the person is what they always were, an asylum seeker, not because of what they did?

Or are they happy with the idea of one rule for themselves and another (mob) rule (vigilantism) for everyone else?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"I'm glad everdink is bean rekordad 'cos I'm rekordink everdink as well for my soulisator."
Wasn't that another nickname for The Hardest Working Man In Showbusiness?
Or was that the Godfather of Soul?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Where are Boris's water cannon when you need them? Every major city should have them. That would clear the streets of these thugs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The illogicality of these people is breathtaking.

Have no white people ever committed murder in Hartlepool?

When a white person murders someone, Farage won't take to social media to suggest we may be being lied to.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Russian controlled useful idiots exploiting the death of three small children. Sickening.
Surprisingly, only the Daily Mail has anything about the national lawlessness on its front page. There has been a history of fairly sporadic " summer riots " over the years but now the Internet has stoked them up to new levels.

I'm not sure what can be done, the genie is out of the bottle and there is a vast tranche of people willing to blame, migration, immigration and followers of other faiths for all their ills.

It's incredibly sad that so many of the populace has been coerced in the way they have been. We were a nation that stood up and fought for rights for all. The coming together of so many at Cable Street being a marvellous example, also when Moseley and his Blackshirts were chased out of Worthing being just two examples. Publishing the Russia Report might help, if it shines a light on how Brexit was manipulated by outsiders and the likes of Farage, maybe we can turn things around. It was touching to see the local residents working together to clean up and rebuild.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Back when Palace burned their own town, and other places were kicking off over the shooting of Mark Duggan, there was a call from "Footy Lads" to turn out and protect the streets from rioters and looters, I wonder if they will again, or if most of them are already out on the streets.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Back when Palace burned their own town, and other places were kicking off over the shooting of Mark Duggan, there was a call from "Footy Lads" to turn out and protect the streets from rioters and looters, I wonder if they will again, or if most of them are already out on the streets.
If that occurred it would be footy lads v footy lads

Reactions: A1X

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here