Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Very true.

But most of them have been banned anyway. My ignored portfolio looks like an obituary list.

Some many times, and multiple times for racism, but are still posting their carefully worded little racist rants hinting at what they think (without having the balls to say it) whilst trying to avoid yet another ban for the same thing ???

The perpetrators of very violent stabbing attacks in recent years have had an underlying root cause, we know this is the truth. Time will tell of course whether the stabbing of the soldier and in Southport will be the same. My personal view is they will.

This country has changed in my lifetime and regardless wether you see that as good or bad is irrelevant as we are now dealing with events like this that will continue ad infintum, possibly it could get worse.

No politician, and I doubt even Farage would frame these events so negatively, because the truth would be out…..then the political classes and establishment would have to say, yep sorry, we got it wrong, and here’s the (currently politically unacceptable) way we will deal with it.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On a separate note the snobbery on this thread is amazing ……and for the record it would seem i am now considered far right for supporting PART of the protest in London last night…i mean thats what lazy MSM imply isn’t it …still why am i surprised …time maybe to break the habit of being on a BB

I know that the EDL organised the Stockport demo with the objective of attacking the local Mosque but I genuinely haven't seen anything about who organised the protest in London and what the objective(s) of the protest were on MSM or anywhere else. Anyone :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some many times, and multiple times for racism, but are still posting their carefully worded little rants hinting at what they think (without having the balls to say it) whilst trying to avoid yet another ban for the same thing ???
Yes, that's the remainder. In some cases, rinse and repeat in the guise of a new user identity. Bushy had several, and it was when I accidentally guessed his latest one, made a joke about 'the writing style' on NSC (not realizing I had hit the nail on the head) and got an abusive PM from him, that he was eventually binned for good.

The remainder post just like Farage broadcast his 'wonderings' about the Southport events yesterday. 'Some people are saying' and 'I don't know whether they are correct or not, but...'.

Absolute piece of shit.

Into the sea with the lot of them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Clearly the majority feel the same way as us.

But we don't live in some northern shit hole either who feel they have been left behind.
Southport is NOT a shit hole.

If I ever catch protesters from Sittingbourne kicking off in Faversham I hope they are driven into the creek. With finest Faversham pitchforks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lol..nothing like disparaging people who THINK differently to you …

On a separate note the snobbery on this thread is amazing ……and for the record it would seem i am now considered far right for supporting PART of the protest in London last night…i mean thats what lazy MSM imply isn’t it …still why am i surprised …time maybe to break the habit of being on a BB
Which PART? The knees down, or the bollocks up?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I genuinely haven't seen anything about who organised the protest in London and what the objective(s) of the protest were on MSM or anywhere else. Anyone :shrug:
It was ‘organised’ / ‘publicised’ by a known criminal who’s record included assault on a woman and stabbing someone 🙄 white bloke though so it’s ok

Also the ‘Muslim with knife’ blamed for starting the Southport riots ? English bloke called Jordan 🙄

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don’t care what Farage says, no more than I do any other politicians and talking heads in the media waffling on about the mentally ill.

It’s the events dear boy, events that are the issue here, those that bend the truth to suit their narrative are on both sides of the fence so I will take my own view of matters.

Yes, the events are what's important. Someone has brutally murdered three children, and severally injured several others. A politician is stirring up racial hatred. Some other people are rioting in the streets and committing hate crimes. Those are the events.

As referenced in the Huw Edwards case the truth will sneak out eventually

Good, that's what we want.

in his case we can now see very clearly that he was not “mentally ill

Who ever thought that he was? No doubt he was suffering from stress etc having been caught doing wrong.

The perpetrators of very violent stabbing attacks in recent years have had an underlying root cause, we know this is the truth.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that all stabbings have the same root cause? If so, what is it?

This country has changed in my lifetime and regardless wether you see that as good or bad is irrelevant

The whole world has changed hugely in your lifetime, so I'm not sure what your point is.

as we are now dealing with events like this that will continue ad infintum, possibly it could get worse.

I think knife crime is on the rise, so obviously it's something we want addressed.

No politician, and I doubt even Farage would frame these events so negatively, because the truth would be out…..then the political classes and establishment would have to say, yep sorry, we got it wrong

I've no idea what you're talking about. Farage can't have got it wrong in the past, because he's never been in power. So what have they got wrong, and how should it be fixed?

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
London Mayor is a wuss!
You didn’t read the article, did you? Johnson bought them without realising the Home Secretary, Theresa May, had banned them from being used in England.

Sadiq Khan disposed of the white elephants, when he became Mayor.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Southport is NOT a shit hole.

If I ever catch protesters from Sittingbourne kicking off in Faversham I hope they are driven into the creek. With finest Faversham pitchforks.
Throw a bottle of Spitfire at them, it works on several levels. Spitfire is an awful beer but, a great defender of democracy.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Clearly the majority feel the same way as us.

But we don't live in some northern shit hole either who feel they have been left behind.
There are far worse and more left behind places than Hartlepool within about 25miles, never mind that violence of various forms seem to have been taking place across the country.

And I've met an unfortunately large number of perfectly well off and comfortable people who live in nice areas who suddenly throw something genuinely unpleasant into the conversation. Stupidity and misty eyed nostalgia don't discriminate based on accent and social circumstances as far as I can tell.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You didn’t read the article, did you? Johnson bought them without realising the Home Secretary, Theresa May, had banned them from being used in England.

Sadiq Khan disposed of the white elephants, when he became Mayor.
No, I didn't read the article. I just made a tongue in cheek comment. Clearly must do more research in future to avoid correction from the NSC authorities.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, I didn't read the article. I just made a tongue in cheek comment. Clearly must do more research in future to avoid correction from the NSC authorities.
Authorities 😂😂
The moderators will have a good laugh at that one.

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
Yes, the events are what's important. Someone has brutally murdered three children, and severally injured several others. A politician is stirring up racial hatred. Some other people are rioting in the streets and committing hate crimes. Those are the events.

Good, that's what we want.

Who ever thought that he was? No doubt he was suffering from stress etc having been caught doing wrong.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that all stabbings have the same root cause? If so, what is it?

The whole world has changed hugely in your lifetime, so I'm not sure what your point is.

I think knife crime is on the rise, so obviously it's something we want addressed.

I've no idea what you're talking about. Farage can't have got it wrong in the past, because he's never been in power. So what have they got wrong, and how should it be fixed?
You deserve a Duke of Edinburgh award for that reply

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here