Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Are you serious? You don't see the point of a counter demonstration to show right wing thugs and morons that they aren't welcome!
Yes I'm serious. What is it achieving except inciting potentially more violence and chaos when the police have a plan to deal with it. As per the Argus today, people have also been asked to refrain from counter demos to help the Police. I totally understand the feeling but It's giving them what they want, a fight and judging by those in hoods and masks, there are people there that want just as much disorder as the racists.

Last edited:

Newcastle

Bristol

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Wonder Where all the right wingers are, Either they are all waiting down bond street until it gets darker, Or waiting for the fanfare to thin out.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Almost as if a load of people predicted that about unique Brighton days ago.
Notwithstanding that, it'll get stuck on the map and added to the list of places that have seen riots or "disorder".

This is a report from somebody at the Northern Echo who went down see what got Darlington stuck up alongside Belfast and Birmingham on Monday night:

"Back on Greenbank Road, a man had a terse exchange with police officers when they stopped him driving down Gladstone Street. He reversed, parked up and glared at the officers as he walked down the street instead. That was the angriest I saw anyone all night."

"There were still other youths around the edge of the street and in the car park. I think milling around is the best description of their demeanour."

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
6d822b4d-fe25-46e9-93cd-bfd05fb02210.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here