[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Her response is very bizarre.

Almost as if it were bullshit.
These riots and the spin-out is a gift that keeps on giving.

I have put in an order for extra Pringles.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Not being one for any online sites except this one, I am wondering how organised all this is?

Is it at all organised? or disparate people running wild? Or both?
Very little I suspect. I’ve seen some screenshots of supposed times/places to congregate - but besides that I haven’t seen any real proof of organisation. I don’t think the majority of the rioters have many brain cells to arrange it properly. I also strongly suspect the Police have intelligence on any such chats.

Completely different from the riots in 2011, when BBM was all the rave.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Really pleased that one of our perma bores has delivered a very solid century of posts on this thread despite a wobble last night. Yes 100 posts on one subject
Experts !
Not being one for any online sites except this one, I am wondering how organised all this is?

Is it at all organised? or disparate people running wild? Or both?
I think it was organised . Think they’ve prob made their point now

Expect it all to simmer down personally

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
‘Daddy why can’t we go on holiday abroad anymore?’

‘Sorry kids, your mum sent some nasty tweets, has a criminal record and we can’t travel to Europe or America anymore’

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
‘Daddy why can’t we go on holiday abroad anymore?’

‘Sorry kids, your mum sent some nasty tweets, has a criminal record and we can’t travel to Europe or America anymore’
“…and we can’t even go to Blackpool because the first part of the name gives her palpitations.”

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The internet was supposed to be a “global village”.

Instead we just ended up with the village idiots with pitchforks.

I read today that courts are considering taking away their passports and other measures.

I suppose that would be the anti-terror approach?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Experts !

I think it was organised . Think they’ve prob made their point now

Expect it all to simmer down personally
By “made their point” I presume you mean “stuck loads of white, working class lads inside who already had no hope from a sunbed in Cyprus”.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The internet was supposed to be a “global village”.

Instead we just ended up with the village idiots with pitchforks.

I read today that courts are considering taking away their passports and other measures.

I suppose that would be the anti-terror approach?
Under the terrorism act 2000 hard to see why many of these more severe acts aren’t 🤷🏻‍♂️

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That's it. It is all the nation's few thousand absolute melts all going molten at once. Not a great deal to see here, in fact.

I just hope the 'conspicuous minorities' recognize that the vast majority of us white people don't subscribe to any of this arse juice.

:shrug:

And meanwhile the police are mopping them up like the spilt dishwater that they are.
I’m not convinced about that, sadly. When was the last time there was this much disorder in this many cities across the country, involving this many people? And the amount of awful racist stuff on X is insane, I’ve never seen it like this before. I think it’s exposed the fact that a lot more people hold these views than was generally thought.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm glad it hasn't changed you HWT. But it has changed people in the ethnic communities. It has made them afraid to go out. Afraid to live their lives. It has made them afraid - for - their lives.

How do we fix this?
Yes, Good point. Well it is for us white 'Christians' to be reassuring, then.

I remember some of my Muslim friends getting a bit anxious after 9/11. They soon realized that 'we' were not giving them hard looks. And we moved on.

So, to our non-white non-Christian fellow citizens I say - the wankers on the telly can be ignored. They are a tiny minority. The police and the laws are here for you. Stand strong with the rest of us and live your lives. Laugh at them on Facebook.

(And in a few weeks this will be largely forgotten.)

This is the great anti-Labour spasm driven by the hard right, and it is going nowhere. Because it is all bollocks. I have faith in the 'minorities' in the UK to recognize this. Mind you some Asian yoof will kick off a bit in the meantime. Like they did when NF skins bussed into West London one evening in the early 80s. They were chased out of the manor by Asian youth. And....it wasn't very important because none of this is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m not convinced about that, sadly. When was the last time there was this much disorder in this many cities across the country, involving this many people? And the amount of awful racist stuff on X is insane, I’ve never seen it like this before. I think it’s exposed the fact that a lot more people hold these views than was generally thought.
They are just exposing themselves. They have always 'felt' like this. They haven't recently converted.

These goons have nothing to their merit. I'm sanguine.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They are just exposing themselves. They have always 'felt' like this. They haven't recently converted.

These goons have nothing to their merit. I'm sanguine.
I think this is correct.

They are furious because Labour won and they think the jig is up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow.....over 2000 posts on this thread.

Had a quick look at the top 12 posters.....hmmmmm. Fascinating.It's like a who's who list for posters who just have to be on their soapboxes all day.....ha ha..!

More Pringles needed.
Thank you for your thoughtful contribution.

I should let you know that, having looked into it, you are close to top of this list for condescending posts, launched from an insufficiently lofty elevation :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They’re all going to crawl back under their rocks when they see the consequences being handed out - which is why Starmer is pushing so hard to rush the cases through court.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here