Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Propper

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Those stats are probably based on passing to Dunk and Webster at the back, not booting the ball up the pitch. How many times have you seen him kick it straight out for a throw in? Once or twice a game? I am not imagining it.

The only positive is that Potter used this game for a run out and test for some unused players in a game we would have probably lost anyway.

Let's hope that Bournemouth and Villa lose today otherwise there could be two relegation places reserved for two of five teams that will be decided on the last day of the season if we don't pick up more than a point in our last three games against tough opposition, who are fighting hard themselves judging on their recent performances.

Man for man we have the weakest squad in this league, but I will take all the luck we can get before the transfer window opens and Potter can bring his choice of player in.

There is so much rubbish in your post. Firstly the stat is based on short and long passing but you made it up to be what you wanted.

Secondly, we have none of the big six (or Leicester) to play. Most teams would want our run in. Watford beat Newcastle at home yesterday for example.

Finally, our squad is nowhere near the weakest in the league. Are you seriously saying Norwich and Villa have stronger squads? Seriously?

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Based on a season of poor performances, individual errors that gifted opponents chances, sometimes led to goals, struggles with first time passing playing from the back Potter style (also led to goals), can’t head the ball, 0 assists and 0 goals.

And judging from this thread I’m not the only fan to have noticed.

He has the same number of goals as last season and one more assist. His shots per game have increased from 0.5 per game last season to 0.9 per game this season. His pass success percentage has increased from 80% last season to 84.3% this season.

So, I am curious as to how he has 'largely underperformed and struggled this year adapting to Potters philosophy'.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He has the same number of goals as last season and one more assist. His shots per game have increased from 0.5 per game last season to 0.9 per game this season. His pass success percentage has increased from 80% last season to 84.3% this season.

So, I am curious as to how he has 'largely underperformed and struggled this year adapting to Potters philosophy'.

Read the thread. He’s overrated.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Read the thread. He’s overrated.

No, you believe he’s overrated. Last time I looked nsc isn’t the font of all knowledge on players ability.
I think Stevens isn’t cut out for potterball ..... but it doesn’t mean I’m right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
No, you believe he’s overrated. Last time I looked nsc isn’t the font of all knowledge on players ability.
I think Stevens isn’t cut out for potterball ..... but it doesn’t mean I’m right.

Well of course it’s my opinion, I posted it!

in my opinion Propper is overrated. Does that clarify things for you? [emoji106]

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well of course it’s my opinion, I posted it!

in my opinion Propper is overrated. Does that clarify things for you? [emoji106]

Nicely. So saying ‘read the thread. He’s overrated’ is opinion and not fact because that how it reads.
He was however imo shithouse yesterday.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Nicely. So saying ‘read the thread. He’s overrated’ is opinion and not fact because that how it reads.
He was however imo shithouse yesterday.

Hey I’m offended by that, Propper is my favourite player now dare you.

You are not a real fan.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Propper has played two games as an attacking midfielder for Holland. He’s played more games at defensive midfield for them. Not sure why but this often repeated ‘fact’ he plays further forward for them really gets on my nerves.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Exactly. So why not say you believe that rather than a 'He is overrated' statement. Most people can see what Propper offers
What?! This entire thread is about people expressing the opinion he’s not what we need if we’re to progress! And not for the first team. We get it, you think he’s great. I agree...but for the teams playing us. Time to replace.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wrong thread ha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here