Saturday, 9 April 2011
Brighton v Sheff Wed, 15:00
Huddersfield v Peterborough, 15:00 - Dependent on previous matches

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I don't think Peterborough will lose to Bournemouth.

I don't think we will beat Rochdale (unless we get back to near our best in performance terms)

Will be nice to get promotion at a home game though :) D&R maybe? Then Champions against Southampton :angel:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we will do well to beat The Dale and i mean that most sincerely folks......the way Weds are performing currently we could completely ruin them at withers , each game as it comes at the moment , the boys deserve a massive:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: for their efforts this season , would be good to finish off with a flourish and win by 15 points but at the end of the day it won't really matter as long as we go up.....:albion1::albion1::albion1::albion2:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Dagenham at home I reckon we'll get promoted with Walsall away being crowned Champions for Southampton at home to give us a guard of honour :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yeah Dagenham at home I reckon.

Soooo hope u are rite Turkey, my missus is dragging me away on holiday the next day, and will miss the last two matches ever to be played at Withdean, (Scumhampton and Huddersfield), so would love do get the job done dusted before l get dragged away kicking and screaming.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Soooo hope u are rite Turkey, my missus is dragging me away on holiday the next day, and will miss the last two matches ever to be played at Withdean, (Scumhampton and Huddersfield), so would love do get the job done dusted before l get dragged away kicking and screaming.

It will definitely be by then, I'm hoping for Walsall away as cant go to Sheff Weds game and would be better to do it at Walsall than at a Tues night at Withers in my book.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Sheff Wednesday is VERY VERY possible

If Huddersfield beat Tranmere
and also if Peterboro beat Bournmeouth AND Dagenham

then all we need is a draw between Huddersfield and Peterboro (assuming we beat Rochdale and Sheff Wed) to be 15 points clear of Huddersfield with 15 points to play for (our GD is +20 over Huddersfield)

Ok, not 100% mathematical but close enough (due to the GD) ... and this is the worst case scenario of Hudds and Peterboro winning the three matches between now and next Saturday!

I think Peterboroo will drop points, in which case a Peterboro win over Huddersfield will give us promotion if we beat sheff Wed (and have also beaten Rochdale)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've been looking at the fixtures and if the results go our way it is possible :yahoo:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sheff Wednesday is VERY VERY possible

If Huddersfield beat Tranmere
and also if Peterboro beat Bournmeouth AND Dagenham

then all we need is a draw between Huddersfield and Peterboro (assuming we beat Rochdale and Sheff Wed) to be 15 points clear of Huddersfield with 15 points to play for (our GD is +20 over Huddersfield)

Ok, not 100% mathematical but close enough (due to the GD) ... and this is the worst case scenario of Hudds and Peterboro winning the three matches between now and next Saturday!

I think Peterboroo will drop points, in which case a Peterboro win over Huddersfield will give us promotion if we beat sheff Wed (and have also beaten Rochdale)

That's how I worked it out, I think it will happen at the Wednesday game.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Three wins and we're up regardless of other people's results so I think Dagenham at home

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I've been looking at the fixtures and if the results go our way it is possible :yahoo:

All season results have gone our way, when we had our bad patch the teams below us refused point blank to take top spot, even the last week or so stains posh and udders have dropped points just so we could get 13 points clear with 8 to play. On and off the pitch this is a landmark year for us :ascarf:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And just think wasnt it around Dec/Jan that Sheff Weds could have over taken us :ohmy:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Reason enough for a divorce. How dare she? You need to be man, not mouse. Footy comes first in any respectable household.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Having been very optimistic about March, I can see us slipping up a few times in April (not that it will matter). I'd be VERY surprised if we beat Rochdale - this will be our 12th game in 6 weeks, and some of the guys are looking bl00dy knackered!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I agree Jim, Rochdale will be a hard game for us, although we managed a 1-0 last night, we looked very jaded in the first half. They have had a gruelling March and it's paid off handsomely, but at what cost? Hopefully we get enough points for promotion asap, then maybe the pressure will ease off a bit. We have the right man and the right squad to take us there by the D&R game, there's no doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here