Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proliferation of Pompey shirts in Sussex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I used to see a couple of nasty scuffy stained old pompey shirts every month around here, now I see loads of what look like brand new Pompey attire.

Are these Southampton fans jumping ship, disillusioned Albion fans, ex Chelsea or Arsenal fans craving a bit of glory form a potential cup final win?

Anyway ,Saints are possibly coming down, Reading as well, Bournemouth are also looking doomed., so we are one of the South Coasts most succesful clubs, so you can wear your shirts with pride now just like all these Pompey fans appearing out of the woodwork :p

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not much difference to the 30,000 Albion shirts that would appear out of the woodwork if we'd reached the final of the Johnston's Piss Pot at The New Wembley :shrug:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Mate Of Mine Works In The Police In Worthing. A Bloke Complained That His 12 Year Old Son Got Spat At For Wearing His Pompey Shirt In Town A Month Ago.

My Mate Told Him "What Do You Expect? This Town Is Albion. They Hate The Pompey Scum Here. Just Count Yourself Lucky Your Son Didn't Get A Pasting."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not much difference to the 30,000 Albion shirts that would appear out of the woodwork if we'd reached the final of the Johnston's Piss Pot at The New Wembley :shrug:

In Hampshire and Kent, which would be the equivalent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here