Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

programmes

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Another brilliant idea by Chief Exec. Austin Powers! Sell the programmes at £1.50 to create more demand but then don't print enough so that they've sold out just after 2.30.:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
3000 were printed.
I wonder if they'd make more selling more at a lower price. £3 is quite steep in my opinion

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
mona said:
Another brilliant idea by Chief Exec. Austin Powers! Sell the programmes at £1.50 to create more demand but then don't print enough so that they've sold out just after 2.30.:angry:

A guy sells them on e-bay for £1.00 =£1.20 postage his user id is football foreman.Has most albion home and away this season

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
mona said:

It was a bit crap really. Have a special 'Fans Memories Of The Last Game At The Goldstone' bit in the programme, then don't print enough to go around. The term 'Gormless Fuckers' springs to mind for some reason...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I expect the shop will have some on Tuesday. :)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i got one after 2.30 and seemed to be plenty left when i got mine

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tom Hark said:
YeahButNoBut - who in their right mind gets to the ground at 2.30? :shrug:

You could have shared our taxi Tom. :)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've seen that photo on the front of yesterday's programme dozens of times over the years... but i never knew i was clearly in it til yesterday!!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here