Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

probably get in trouble sharing this but....

I said added up, didn't say it was rung through. It's what I was told the cost was.

10/10

don't believe me if you don't want to, it really doesn't bother me, I was just highlighting something I initially thought was a scam, did some research after posting it with some information provided and realised it's the cost provided by the NHS for processing it.

But, if you don't believe me you may want to keep your opinions to yourself unless you do some research. i.e you could ask a pharmacist before discrediting me.

Asked myself and my wife since we both meet your criteria - will this do? I think she's reported this link to the RPSGB since, if true, there's a possible fraud and certainly "professional conduct" issues here. It will aid and speed any investigation by their inspectorate if you were to disclose details of the pharmacy involved, approx dates etc; otherwise it's a trawl through the PPA (Prescription Pricing Authority) records for someone, and at some cost.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It will aid and speed any investigation by their inspectorate if you were to disclose details of the pharmacy involved, approx dates etc; otherwise it's a trawl through the PPA (Prescription Pricing Authority) records for someone, and at some cost.

Given all prescriptions are now electronically scanned and logged I don't think it will take too long to find such a large one. If there is a cost I would imagine it will be borne by the rather large outsourcer that runs it for the NHS.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I dont know how much it is in the UK but my injection cost around 1000 a month. As I would probably die without them Im rather grateful I dont have to pay.

The interesting thing here is though because of the cost, in the UK you have to pass ALL THREE tests to get the injections. If you don't you are called IN LIMBOLAND and get nothing... which means effectively they know you ahve MS but they don't want to pay for it.

This is under the Tories and Labour.

I wonder how you would feel if you knew and your doctor knew you had a life-threatening condition and you couldnt afford it and the govt refused to pay?

Why should anyone else pay for medicine for me?
If I have a life threatening condition that is my problem not the governments!

Take a look around the world, not everyone has an NHS that will bail them out, in fact in America a few years ago if someone developed such a condition and they didn't have any medical insurance they would be left to solve the problem themselves.

Sometimes life deals a poor hand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here