Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pro-Hunting violence blamed on "football enthusiasts..."

Jameson

I cannot believe what I've just witnessed on Channel 4 News.

A twat called Simon Hart, supposed leader of the Cuntryside Alliance said that that some football enthusiast people were the cause of the violence with Police. FFS.

If this had been caused at a football match there would have been hell to pay. This is a sactimonious, patronsing, eletist twat defending the indefensible. Does he live in Falmer? :angry:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I think this is very important. I have also seen the coverage on Sky news. We MUST NOT have any voilence at the falmer march. It would work against us and quite frankly the pro- hunting people just looked like prats really.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Normandy seagull said:
quite frankly the pro- hunting people just looked like prats really.

Not too difficult even for the Hooray Henry and Henrietta set. They are prats.

If the violence seen today was done football fans they'd be banging on about us being a bunch of hooligans-meanwhile, it's fine for some of these inbred, chinless tossers to throw things at the police as part of their 'protests'. They have such double standards......

I personally can't wait to see some of these snobs trying to make it in the real world once their elitist barbarism is confined to the annuls of history.

Two things. Firstly, what the f*** is a "football enthusiast"? And secondly, why on EARTH would the Chelsea Headhunters want to go along and kick it off with the police in support of a bunch of Land Rover-driving, wax jacket-wearing toffee-nosed WANKERS?

If anything the hoolies would want to run the farmers.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Safeway said:
Two things. Firstly, what the f*** is a "football enthusiast"? And secondly, why on EARTH would the Chelsea Headhunters want to go along and kick it off with the police in support of a bunch of Land Rover-driving, wax jacket-wearing toffee-nosed WANKERS?

Have you seen Chelsea fans these days ?, they do drive Range Rovers and are terribly enthusiastic about association football.

They pronounce it "Chelsea Hide-Hinters" by the way...

Kev the Ape

wot aload of bollocks, why would chelski headhunters be there for or even any football hooligans for that fact. its all between abunch of posh snobs and a bunch of farmers and hunters getting pushed and hit with batons.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
What a load of bollocks. I was in Parliament Square today, and I spoke to some blokes who'd been caught up in the violence. I've also seen football-related minor violence before.

These were no "football enthusiasts", they were beered up farm boys from Somerset looking for a scrap with the cops. Simple as.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Safeway said:

Could be Forrest fans! I know a number of (VERY NORMAL!) people who live in the country and are associated with hunts and support Forrest.

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Normandy seagull said:
I think this is very important. I have also seen the coverage on Sky news. We MUST NOT have any voilence at the falmer march. It would work against us and quite frankly the pro- hunting people just looked like prats really.

If there is we can blame it on the pro-hunting enthusiasts!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It wouldn't surprise me if a load of them were those anti-establishment tossers who have now converted to the other side. All they are interested in is a ruck with the police no matter what the cause is. Next week it'll be anti war then pro war the following week.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hunters. What a bunch of wankers. I went along to a hunt on boxing day last year to form my own opinions. I was in the middle of an anti hunting protest after five minutes and was donating to the WWF by the end of the week. They're shocking.

It's difficult to believe that we're in 2004 and still even having to debate this. :angry:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
What a load of bollocks. I was in Parliament Square today, and I spoke to some blokes who'd been caught up in the violence. I've also seen football-related minor violence before.

These were no "football enthusiasts", they were beered up farm boys from Somerset looking for a scrap with the cops. Simple as.

Yep the streets and pubs down here were deserted, made a nice change actually.

Actually, I had a skittles match last night ( don't laugh, it's very traditional down here, a bit like 10 pin, only with nine)..... anyway, at about 2245, a couple of farmworker types off a local estate came in, very beered up, been on a coach trip to the smoke, and were telling all and sundry how they threw bins and bottles at the old bill.... they thought it a right laugh...... and no, they wern't football enthusiasts, they support Bristol City, a contradiction in terms if ever I heard one.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
_40074782_crowdpoint_ap.jpg

_40074788_clash_ap.jpg

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You can just see that geezer with the fingure, giving it large with the burberry set down the kings Road can't you.............

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
"Football enthisuasts"

This is exactly why I want hunting banned. I bet most of those people had never even heard of London before. Elitist toffs with such a narrow view of the world, they have to blame the riff raff.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
GUNTER said:
"Football enthisuasts"

This is exactly why I want hunting banned. I bet most of those people had never even heard of London before. Elitist toffs with such a narrow view of the world, they have to blame the riff raff.

Yes , but most of these lot aren't 'toffs', they are just farmers/farmworkers on the rampage,.... and from experience, they are not to be tangled with... I spent 15 years playing rugby with and against them..... as nasty as any Cardiff fan you may have come across, just twice the size..

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I would have thought the obvious way to deal with the violent protesters would have been to let loose on them a pack of Police dogs.

Just to let them know a little of how the fox feels:glare:

I just pray that no one uses the Falmer march as a vehicle to have a ruck with the Police.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Watching the news last night I was struck by the various different Rugby shirts on show. I don't recall any football shirts at all. From what I saw the worst of the violence seemed to be coming from those guys in yellow with the big sticks!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here