Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pro Evo

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Has arrived and its AMAZING The comp adjusts to how you play, you can dive in an etempt to win fouls and best thing they given us edit players and make teams back! Just made Brighton with forster and robinson at mo and they got both jakes celebrations! Just gotta score now!

Im in :love: again

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just found out you can run into the ref! And if you hoof a ball but it hits a player a few meters away they usualy fall over! Very funny!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sounds great!

Is it available on the PS2?

Also, my PS2 has stopped reading disks. It is about 5 years old (I think), do you think it only needs something like a cleaning disc or is it more sinister than that? :mad:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I never got the demo but I love the real game... the game flows another thing just looks more silky... regards the ps2 they usualy say that at some point to get 5 years out of its good! Try game for advice but the chances are they'll recommend you get a new console be it PS2 or newer. And ive no idea if its out on ps2 id guess it is

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
do you think it only needs something like a cleaning disc or is it more sinister than that? :mad:

Try turning it off and on again or, failing that, giving it a whack with a hammer.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Baz's moonwalk? They GOTTA include the moonwalk!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ive not across a moonwalk yet but they've got the goal celebration cox did against milwall too. LOVE IT

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here