Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pritchard

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I get it, but he was a bit greedy and no doubt badly advised. A young kid got it wrong. Who hasn't made the wrong occasionally.

If he had joined us, he'd obviously have been discarded after our promotion season anyway so his career path wouldn't have been very different.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah. A lot of smirking going on here by ones who never got it wrong? We dodged a bullet. That's enough for me.

I'm not smirking - I'm doing wee-wee's in my pants.

Normally I don't give a toss about this sort of stuff, but the fact that he's done a 'me' throughout his entire career does make me laugh.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
It was annoying at the time, but I don't think we really suffered, did we? Now, it just shows how temporary a footballer's career is and how quickly the peak years can disappear...

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
I wonder if he ever considers what might have been if he’s not responded to that phone call while on his way to Lancing in 2016?

All he’s done in the last 5 years is cost Norwich and Huddersfield a load of cash while they both struggled while he was in their squad.

He did reportedly join Norwich for £8m and leave for around £11m however

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
200.gif

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I get it, but he was a bit greedy and no doubt badly advised. A young kid got it wrong. Who hasn't made the wrong occasionally.

Yes, but this is football and loudly booing the pantomime villains is part of it. I'm sure there are some people on here who still hate Scott McGleish!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yes, but this is football and loudly booing the pantomime villains is part of it. I'm sure there are some people on here who still hate Scott McGleish!

This. I have booed him as loudly as anyone but I don’t actually think he did anything wrong. It’s how football works and I would imagine BHA have signed players over the years in similar circumstances and nobody complained. It’s a tough and competitive industry.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

McGleish - obvious reasons.
Hammond - pathetic meltdown in front of the south stand at Withdean
Nolan - stupid dance after scoring a really jammy goal.
Ward-Prowse - giving it the big one in front of the north stand in December.

Pantomime villains all.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
We all make mistakes, yes.

We don't all gloat and gesticulate as he did that evening at Carrow Road. A little humility would not have gone amiss. Even in his post-match I see he acted like a bit of a prat.

I'm no Pritchard fan but think that is quite harsh on him. He was given abuse by us from the second he walked onto the pitch so, in my mind, there was no issue in giving a bit back to us. I actually thought he handled the post-match interview really well to be honest. Again there was a bit of 'banter' in there but no problem from my side given what we'd been like to him all game.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We all make mistakes, yes.

We don't all gloat and gesticulate as he did that evening at Carrow Road. A little humility would not have gone amiss. Even in his post-match I see he acted like a bit of a prat.

If you are talking about the 2-0 game with Stockdale getting two own goals then surely the constant barrage of 'pritchard is a wa*ker' probably was more than enough comeback on him.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Will probably change his mind halfway up the A1 and end up signing for Carlisle instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here