Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Priority for Watford tickets ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hopefully, priority will go to purchasers of tickets from the 1975 or 1984 FA Cup ties.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I think the stand holds 4500K, so if they are going to give us 3K, then they will probably give us the whole stand as it won't be worth segregating. Then again the plod / council / stewards might not fancy accommodating 4500 Brighton supporters so they might stick with the usual 2200. Time will tell, but I can't see us taking 4500 to Watford unless it is priced attractively. 3000 would be a good turn out.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Also if we do get offered the full 4500 I think the club have to buy the extra tickets above our 15% allocation up front unless Watford are happy for us to have them. So we need to be sure we can shift them all otherwise it could cost us £££'s.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I went to milwall away 3 yrs ago in the jpt on a Wednesday night and kept the stub. Surely I'm near the top of the priority list?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That end holds 5'800 according to wikipedia, I guess if they have to give us 15% we'll have the whole stand, absolutely no chance we'll sell that out in a million years.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I really can't understand why we'd struggle to sell 4,500 for a fourth round tie at a reasonably decent stadium when we managed 4,500 at Brisbane Road for a second round tie when we were shit about 10 years ago. It's the FOURTH round FFS.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yeh im in 1901 and they dont give us any priority till next season :)

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Think its a fair bet John Stephenson will have priority ! Officially employed by Watford until end of Jan and joining Albion after transfer window closes....he may be able to pull a few strings !

yeh im in 1901 and they dont give us any priority till next season :)

1901ers will only get priority over STHs/Blues/Whites in the same loyalty group. The more you go, the better the chance of getting tickets for the big games.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It has been annonunced that priority will be given first and foremost to all North Stand Chat Mods, who will receive 10 tickets each, for the cup tie against Watford, at no cost as a thank you from the club for all the hard work and dedication they give to NSC.

At last the ticketing system has and is being dealt with in the correct way, let's be fair, we do deserve them, don't we? apart from the 50k per annum we get for being Mod's we don't really get any other "Perk's" to the job...................Is the company car, BMW 1 series Convertable, classed as a perk?.......Thinking about it, I wonder if the NSC owned luxury villa in the seychelles Islands, that we all have exclusive free use of for 2 months of the year, is that a perk? ........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here