Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Printer Help Needed

Nov 7, 2011
Hi all

Need to send out a mailshot to prospective clients, have the layout and design ready for print............ but no printer lol.

Looking for laser printouts to look as professional as possible, will spend around £100-£200.

Cheers for your help.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Sorry to hijack thread but could also do with a printer recommendation.

Need a compact printer for home use only. I don't need colour but it must have WiFi and be able to print duplex. Budget could probably go to £150. It only needs to print as I don't need fax, scan or photo print but print quality must be half decent.

Is there a printer that fits that bill?

Cheers

The Stationery Man

Nov 15, 2011
Hello gents,

If you pm me an email address I would be more than happy to send you prices on printers to suite your needs plus the cost of consumables for them.

I work for a local office supplies company, we are proud members of Friends of the Albion as well :)

Cheers

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Why print them yourself?

5000k A6 double sided leaflets £90 in full colour

Thats cheaper than a laser print

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Need a compact printer for home use only. I don't need colour but it must have WiFi and be able to print duplex. Budget could probably go to £150. It only needs to print as I don't need fax, scan or photo print but print quality must be half decent.

Cheers

Get a brother laser printer fax and scanner all in one - I have found them to be really good and less hassle than Epson, Canon etc etc. Not sure about wifi though better to plug it in a network switch and connect the switch by cable to your wireless router

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
How many do you need printing mate ?

Hi all

Need to send out a mailshot to prospective clients, have the layout and design ready for print............ but no printer lol.

Looking for laser printouts to look as professional as possible, will spend around £100-£200.

Cheers for your help.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Cheers

Epson Stylus SX525WD - Printers and All-in-Ones. Technical Specifications and Overview

Google further for better prices, but this should do the job and more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here