Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Printable leaflet & banners for websites etc...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There has been a lot of info about leaflets at the Wycombe game but are there any plans to hand leaflets out in Brighton at the weekend? I haven't seen anything about that (so apologies if I have missed it).

There will be a lot of fans who, for one reason or another, will not be at Wycombe. I'm one of them as I'm in Brighton house-hunting. However, I would be happy to have a break from estate agents and spend a bit of time handing out leaflets.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Printable leaflet & banners for websites etc

roz said:
Here's a pdf file that can be printed off and circulated.

It's based on the artwork that will be used for the leaflet that is being "properly" printed. But before they are ready and if you want something to hand round straightaway, help yourself!

IT'S DOWNLOADABLE FROM HERE

You'll need Adobe Acrobat reader to read it which can be downloaded FREE from HERE

Just been sent to every student and staff member at the University of Brighton.

*sits back and awaits abuse from anti Falmer staff members*

Oooh errrrr

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Email recieved following that...

As a Q.P.R supporter living in Brighton, I'm fully aware of the Albion's plight, and although things between our clubs have not been too happy on the field, I'm here to tell you that a lot of R's are supporting you.

The letter to "Two Jags" has been cut and pasted onto seveal Q.P.R fan boards, and so far I know of at least 20 of my friends that have sent it off (including me).

I had a bet at the start of the season that Rangers nd the Albion would be the two automatic promotion teams. After you beet Plymouth last week I still think that I might win my bet.

Good luck'

Ron.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Albion also have downloadable banners HERE

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
I have printed one of the above banners off, and I now have a rather nice car sticker.

Keep up the good work everyone

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
I'm unable to download the songsheet for tomorrow because my Apple Mac won't recognise the Microsoft file (d'oh!)...

Any chance it could be cut & pasted onto this or another thread?

Cheers!

MRRF 10

Wycombe Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion
Football League Division 2 - Saturday 7th February 2004

Songsheet

1. WE WANT FALMER

Think about it. Make yourselves heard. If you don’t want to spend your football supporting life thinking everyone else in the football league has a better home ground than us, sing,

WE WANT FALMER

For the entire duration of today’s game, from kick off, ‘til half time, from 46 minutes, ‘til the final whistle. Don’t stop.

One Song. No others. Even if they score, even if we score.

WE WANT FALMER

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Cheers:smokin: you can only have shitty midi files on freewebs otherwise i'd bung the proper songs on there.It's probably to do with copyright bollox.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here