Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Harry for King?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
A very brave man going to Afghanistan, all the threats he was being given and he knew that he would be a bullet magnet but he still went and played his part. Now i quite like Harry, he seems much more normal than the rest of the royal family - smoking pot, casual sex, dressing up as a nazi and now fighting for his country. Would you rather have Charles who quite frankly is a ****, or William who is going the same way as his father, or someone who seems more human. Personally id love to see Harry as king - what a hero :bowdown:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
But I think you're forgetting that he's ginger. Thread closed, i've won the discussion. :jester:

Good shout, Zesh ...

... You're arguing against the right of the first born male child of the monarch to inherit the crown.

Keep going ... and before you know it, you'll have dismantled the whole ridiculous basis of the monarchy.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Poll perhaps?
William
Harry
Disband the royal family
Fence

???

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Definitely.

Let's VOTE for the next head of state.

i agree - lets hold a VITAL vote for somebody with no power at all. that would be sure to get turnout up to an astonishing level

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Good shout, Zesh ...

... You're arguing against the right of the first born male child of the monarch to inherit the crown.

Keep going ... and before you know it, you'll have dismantled the whole ridiculous basis of the monarchy.

Well i think the only reason we still have a monarchy is it because of the current doing a decent job and even she has many critics. Put someone like Charles or William in charge and it will all end in tears. Its probably in their best interest to do this.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Why don't the BBC fund a new show called Strictly Come King or Throne Factor where those in line for the throne get to compete in a series of royal contests in front of a panel of judges to decide who is the next champion?

A sure fire hit surely?

Or at least no worse than the relentless barrage of other reality shit we have to put up with as a feeble excuse for constructive use of license-payers money.

Why don't the BBC fund a new show called Strictly Come King or Throne Factor where those in line for the throne get to compete in a series of royal contests in front of a panel of judges to decide who is the next champion?

Give them all skates and they could call it Inbreds On Ice.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Isn't it a system that has worked for this country for the last 500 odd years? Maybe it isn't broken so doesn't need fixing, but hey we all like to be reactionary once in a while and preach on about how the grass is greener blah blah blah......

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
And another thing, these pseudo liberal hippies harp on about "How much does the Royal family cost us eh?, Loads that's how much...I know I read it somewhere.." So The Royal Family is disbanded and we as a nation are going to eradicte the Third World debt, end hunger and suffering for all persons, yeah sure...Just like the french I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here