Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prime Minsters XI VS England Warm up Match

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
skipper Andrew Flintoff took 1-55 off 10 overs and looked on track for the first Ashes Test on 23 November.

And left-arm spinner Ashley Giles took a wicket in his first over after a year out following hip surgery, but he conceded 48 off seven overs.

Sajid Mahmood was even worse - 97 off nine - although the surface was perfect for batting and the Gabba in Brisbane is expected to be much more bowler-friendly.

GOOD OLD SAJ

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I really can't see why Mahmood still gets in the team. He's consistently shite and expensive and nearly of his wickets look very lucky.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He's not a one day bowler, that's for sure. I still think he could make it as a test bowler though I think the Aussies will punish him severely in this series.

I'm more worried about the form of Pieterson and Flintoff with the bat. Seems Pieterson was beaten by a short ball again. Brett Lee will be loving that.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
He's not a one day bowler, that's for sure. I still think he could make it as a test bowler though I think the Aussies will punish him severely in this series.

I'm more worried about the form of Pieterson and Flintoff with the bat. Seems Pieterson was beaten by a short ball again. Brett Lee will be loving that.

You obviously didn't see Pietersen's last knock in The Champion's Trophy then?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
SJ's Love Monkey said:
You obviously didn't see Pietersen's last knock in The Champion's Trophy then?

Did you see his innings in the games that mattered where he scored 7 and 1?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here