Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

prick throwing the ball into the crowd

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You left your seat early? :angry: :jester:

I thought it was a great jesture, in hindsight. I say hindsight as I saw the ball sail into the crowd and had no idea how it got there. I assumed a player had launched it, but didn't understand how that was possible. Bravo :clap:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
cheers guys! lovely being called a prick by your fellow fans:nono: I usually do leave my seat for the last 5 mins and like to give the boys extra encouragement from the running track. I do find it a pain when the stewards ( who know me quite well) tell me to clear off up the other end

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I would have done the same. Good work.

I've always though that if we are winning on holding onto a point the ball boys should either lose their spare balls or start packing away.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I've always been good at chucking a football miles! Add to that our late equalizer and being pumped up- I think it went a bit further than planned.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All in favour say "aye".

:bigwave:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
cheers guys! lovely being called a prick by your fellow fans:nono: I usually do leave my seat for the last 5 mins and like to give the boys extra encouragement from the running track. I do find it a pain when the stewards ( who know me quite well) tell me to clear off up the other end

Ok frenchie my apologies just pumped up and hoping we could have got a winner, good throw though:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here