Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pretty Cheesed off

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Never forget John Robinson and the derisory offer made by them after they dold Rob Lee to newcastle for £5m. A hell of alot of money then.

They have been SHAFTING people for years...

f*** off Addicks.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
It is shocking. Why do these things always have to be about money ?? Arsenal admitedly throw money at there ladies team & i believe they are all full time thus them being pretty much invinsible. But hang on a minute!! it take s more than one team to make a league and the heart & soul that the other teams put into it should not be discounted.

Sadly this would not happen in the states where the womens game is arguably bigger then the mens. But the charlton players will bounce back im sure, stronger than ever & with more solidarity. good luck to them

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
More inportantly, it was very clear from watching the women's cup final that the Arsenal Ladies were nearly all cute, whereas the Charlton wimmin were nearly all munters.

How's that supposed to pull in the crowds? If women's football wants to be taken seriously then it needs to ensure that all the players are tasty.

Like the little sort that was summarising in the studio, with the spikey blonde hair. She was clearly a GREAT footballer.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm sorry but I couldn't give two shits. The club only exists because of the mens team, it existed for 90 odd years without a womans team and I'm sure it won't struggle without them. Womens football is of an amatuer level and is no better than the county league, if that. If the club chooses to support them then it is doing them a favour, I'd hazard a guess that it costs them money to run the womans team. I'm sure they are passionate about football and will find another club, but they are no different to any other amatuer club and no different to the tens of thousands of amatuer players that travel for miles and pay to play every weekend, just for the love of the game. Sorry Danielle, but just because Charlton are a prfessional club, it doesn't make you a professional player.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All good points Billy.

Its no wonder she's bitter, mind - look at the state of her;

Attachments

• charlton4147match1.jpg
    charlton4147match1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 14

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rachel Unitt, on the other hand, is clearly a MUCH BETTER PLAYER.

Attachments

• product_175.jpg
    product_175.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here