Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Rock Garden. Favour needed

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Done...fond memories..first snog and first ciggy (different times!) in the summer house at the top of the gardens

I imagine it was snog first, then ciggy straight afterwards. Then you would have upped your game!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Done - On the back of your posts here, and the recent vandalism, my boys went to PRG with my mum, and had a great time. Good luck. :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Voted for the rookery, despite memories of some early teenage experiences at Easthill park and yoof club :blush:

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
As some of you know, i look after the Rockery opposite Preston Park in Brighton. We have spent 6 years dragging the garden into the beautiful place it is now. Despite constant vandalism and criminal damage, my team of volunteers, community payback and community groups have made the place look stunning.

So the garden has been entered into a national competition to find the best regional, and then national park/green space in the UK, and i'd like you lovely people from NSC to vote for the largest municiple Rock Garden in the UK.

Follow the link, find the Rockery and then vote.....it would be appreciated.

http://www.fieldsintrust.org/bestpark/southeast#Preston-Park-Rockery

Im not a member of twitter so if anyone would like to share it on there, that would be great too

Thanks

Done good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here