Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Fans..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They celebrated the whistle like they'd won the Champions League - which was a bit odd, as it was US that we're hanging on

Seems they are better away, like Leeds haven't won at home this season. Amazed me they didn't go for it more at the end, they seems content with a point..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
DSCF3098 (1).jpg

Sod a drum, man in turban is what we need..:)

Covered his head with a flag just as i took the snap

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone know why they were booing Saint Bobby of Zamora ?

I dunno how or when he'd have upset them. Can't have played against them for 10 years.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I wasn't that impressed. They had a cheer here and there and sounded like they were chanting 'we are Leeds' I couldn't quite make it out. They were easily drowned out by the Albion faithful at times. I even heard 2 or 3 chants from the West? We went quiet in the last 15min as the game was drifting away from us but all in all I thought the atmosphere was decent today. You can tell by the lack of support based moaning threads. PNE fans were ok. But just ok.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Seems they are better away, like Leeds haven't won at home this season. Amazed me they didn't go for it more at the end, they seems content with a point..

Were you listening to the same game were were watching ? They battered us in the last 15 mins, they were the only team likely to score, as a away team you would have expect the to shut up shop at the end to secure the point but didn't, they came at us constantly for the win.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I wasn't that impressed. They had a cheer here and there and sounded like they were chanting 'we are Leeds' I couldn't quite make it out. They were easily drowned out by the Albion faithful at times. I even heard 2 or 3 chants from the West? We went quiet in the last 15min as the game was drifting away from us but all in all I thought the atmosphere was decent today. You can tell by the lack of support based moaning threads. PNE fans were ok. But just ok.

The chant that sounded like 'we are Leeds' was 'PNE'. Simple really.

I thought, numbers wise, that it was a good turn out. It's not exactly just up the road, is it?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Rather than kind of taking the p!ss with your opening post, why not just say that they were loud today? Getting behind their team and effectively being the 12th man for them. Our away support last week at Elland Road was nothing short of abysmal at times until Bobby scored in the 89th minute so I'd get down off your high horse if I was you.

THIS! what a bellend

Anyone know why they were booing Saint Bobby of Zamora ?

I dunno how or when he'd have upset them. Can't have played against them for 10 years.

Scored the winner in the 2005 Play-Off final for West Ham v Preston.

Do football memories get cancelled out after ten years?

Are you trying to say that Scott McGleish has ceased to be a wanker?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Scored the winner in the 2005 Play-Off final for West Ham v Preston.

Wow, so he did his job. Petty or what ?

I can honestly say I've NEVER boo'd a player who happens to have scored against us, no matter how big the game. Wouldn't even occur to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here