Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Fan Here!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
WINDOW FITTER (PNE) said:
Indeed we were. We were also the first ever team to do the league and cup double, unbeaten in the league and won the cup without conceding a goal all in the same season!

Not bad stats,what's gone wrong in the 120yrs since?:lolol:

Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
Good Evening PNE

Good Luck in the Play offs - just make sure that that bunch of wannabe Cockneys Palarse don't go up please.

Thanks mate. I take it you liked the last 2 result we got against them. ID said he knew the formula to beak out un-beaten run but we beat them 2-0!:D

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Greetings from England's second newst city to England's newest city. :wave:

I notice you've got 11 Lib Dems in your local council. Could you write to them and tell them what a bunch of wankers their counterparts in Lewes are? Swear words acceaptable, nay obligatory.

For the record, today's news is that our new stadium will be delayed by another year thanks to the bastards. We're not moving until 2009 now. Shit, I'll be nearly 40 then. I was only just 24 when this nonsense with your fellow Lancastrian Bill Archer started.

If you know where he lives, send him our love will you? With a grenade?

Last edited:

The Large One said:
Greetings from England's second newst city to England's newest city. :wave:

I notice you've got 11 Lib Dems in your local council. Could you write to them and tell them what a bunch of wankers their counterparts in Lewes are? Swear words acceaptable, nay obligatory.

For the record, today's news is that our new stadium will be delayed by another year thanks to the bastards. We're not moving until 2009 now. Shit, I'll be nearly 40 then. I was only just 24 when this nonsense with your fellow Lancastrian Bill Archer started.

If you know where he lives, send him our love will you? With a grenade?

I dont know all the ins and outs of your situation but I thought only recently you had been given the go ahead for your new stadium.

Anyway, I hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later. Good luck.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I dont know all the ins and outs of your situation but I thought only recently you had been given the go ahead for your new stadium.

Anyway, I hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later. Good luck.
So did we. But then, the neighbouring council wants to spend a further £200,000 fighting the case in the High Court, mainly because they don't like football. And then spending more public money trying to persecute someone on here for lampooning them.

Can you imagine Manchester City Council objecting to Deepdale being re-vamped? That's the kind of scenario we've got here.

The Large One said:
So did we. But then, the neighbouring council wants to spend a further £200,000 fighting the case in the High Court, mainly because they don't like football. And then spending more public money trying to persecute someone on here for lampooning them.

Can you imagine Manchester City Council objecting to Deepdale being re-vamped? That's the kind of scenario we've got here.

I know what you mean about councils. We are trying get acadamy status but the council objected into us havig a an indoor football pitch. One councilor even decribed it as a cowshed.

Yet the same council always want to musle in on any PNE celebrations Like when we won the 2nd division title and also after lasy years play off final.

On the 3rd attempt we have now got planning permission but we have had to reduce the hieght of the bulding by a third.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know what you mean about councils. We are trying get acadamy status but the council objected into us havig a an indoor football pitch. One councilor even decribed it as a cowshed.

On the 3rd attempt we have now got planning permission but we have had to reduce the hieght of the bulding by a third.

No pratising goal kicks then!

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
Thanks mate. I take it you liked the last 2 result we got against them. ID said he knew the formula to beak out un-beaten run but we beat them 2-0!:D

Be cautious. I seem to remember you beating West Ham twice last season before folding to them in Cardiff.

5 past Kuipers said:
Be cautious. I seem to remember you beating West Ham twice last season before folding to them in Cardiff.

Trust me, I am very cautious. If we get there, I dont think the players will be as fazed by the occaision this time. Fingers crossed.:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here