Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Fan Here!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Preston Fan Here!

BHA links said:
found them yet?

I have only found these 2 so far. Please bear in mind that she does not look at her best here. She has not done her hair or make up and is only in her work clothes. If you had seen her dressed up in one of her skimpy little dresses, you would know what I mean! Anyway, she is the best looking labourer I have ever worked with.

CopyofSep25441.jpg

On the pic below, she is pulling a daft face cos I surprised her with my camera, lol :lolol:

Oct01453.jpg

Yoda

English & European
WINDOW FITTER (PNE) said:
Thanks for the link mate, I have just registered and it looks a god site. But I will not be posting any dodgy pictures of her as she would not approve!

Nor does anyone else whose pics we post. :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I love northern slappers

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
WINDOW FITTER (PNE) said:
Friendly Preston fan here. I just thought I come on here and say hello and have a bit of freindly banter:lolol:

Sadly I cant make it the game but I will be listening to Whites World and coming on here as well as own forum.

League position will mean nothing and I am not expecting an easy game. We seem to have struggled against you in the past.:(

All the best and may the better team win. :drink:

snowdrop2_thumb.jpg

Evening. :wave:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
We're PNE one of the 7 original clubs?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:lolol:

NSC back to it's best...ps Hi Window Fitter!!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Brixtaan said:
We're PNE one of the 7 original clubs?

Indeed we were. We were also the first ever team to do the league and cup double, unbeaten in the league and won the cup without conceding a goal all in the same season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here