Preston 1-0 up

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Great comment on bbs:

Today, 08:26 PM
Jon_C-Pal

I cant see Saturday not ending with less then 4 goals against. Cpfc2010 still won't sack freedman. He will still be our manager this time next year at the bottom of league 1.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The gift that keeps on giving

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They gave us a lot of stick after we lost to Swindon - now Swindon have won their last few games and are taking Stoke to Extra Time - Preston on the other hand......

Don't tell me Zahahaha played the whole of the second half and didn't score and was booked for unsporting behaviour.

Can't you just hear the pounds falling off his transfer value. :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm really disappointed with Payless. I was hoping they'd win, progress to the next couple of rounds at least and get distracted from the real job at hand. Freedman, you're a twat! Looks like you've spoiled everything and set yourself up to be fired you stupid twunt.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Unbelieveably I've just seen a number of Palarse fans calling for Harry Redknapp to replace Douglas. Harry f$€king Redknapp!!!

I'm going to read them again just to make sure my eyes aren't deceiving me. Nope; that's what they said!

Who's using the family brain cell this evening?

Unbelieveably I've just seen a number of Palarse fans calling for Harry Redknapp to replace Douglas. Harry f$€king Redknapp!!!

I'm going to read them again just to make sure my eyes aren't deceiving me. Nope; that's what they said!

Who's using the family brain cell this evening?

Louise Rednapp - now that would be more fitting.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
How long has Freedman got?

Wednesday could easily turn them over on Saturday, and then it's away at Charlton in front of Sky TV - which is where I think he'll get the bullet.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Don't tell me Zahahaha played the whole of the second half and didn't score and was booked for unsporting behaviour.

Can't you just hear the pounds falling off his transfer value. :lolol:
:lolol::lolol:
Big mistake not selling that little diving shite,will be worth 500k by the end of the season:thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
REALLY hope he doesn't get sacked, he's doing a GREAT job

how's the "best goalkeeper in the championship" getting on this season, out of interest?

"For those of you who have not heard the football results tonight there was one amazing score in the Capital One Cup 2nd Round - it was Preston North End 4 Crystal Palace 1 -

Yes that's right you heard it correctly - Crystal Palace 1 ! " :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here