Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press this morning.....

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
He has only signed for us to keep an eye on his little seafront train set!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As if. ???

Its way too cold for him at the moment.
I was hoping the undersoil heating being on would encourage him to play......I guess we'll have to wait for April/May and pray for sunshine :lolol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
:)

Having a striker with presence making a nuisance of themselves in the box will help free up CMS. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works, although don't expect it to gel for a few games.

Now I dont normally go overboard about signings but this really is a fantastic time to be an Albion fan. IF this clicks and given we are just 4 points outside the playoffs this really could be a fantastic few months. Even if it doesnt work, here's hoping we have solid foundations to build on for next year.

I know we have to lower expectations and see how things settle but.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's something more exciting than that. As someone said on Twitter, it could overshadow tomorrow's match

Tim = Please elaborate on this...?

PS = Thid thread rather funny when I'm sure Northstandchat twitter basicslly dsid Vokes and Reyes to sign on loan today - then the talksport fella this morning - yet people seem to either not believe it or claim to be in the know after 3rd hand info!

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Tim = Please elaborate on this...?

PS = Thid thread rather funny when I'm sure Northstandchat twitter basicslly dsid Vokes and Reyes to sign on loan today - then the talksport fella this morning - yet people seem to either not believe it or claim to be in the know after 3rd hand info!

The "overshadow" bit is what worries me. I read that as meaning someone leaving. Even more worrying is No tweets from Nooneys direction today. Is he on his way down the M4.
Going on his reaction to the FA cup draw I hope not. but you never know in football these days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here