Press Conference

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"you only play with one football, and it's easier if you have it"

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
radio sussex are SHIT, they've cut it off when its bltantly still going on :angry:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Radio Sussex what a load of poo- cutting the interview half way through- I will NEVER listen again

I will NOT accept him as Brighton manager until he:

* does 15 kick ups in the centre circle at Withdean FULLY suited
* is stood by the dug out holding a Brighton Scarf above his head
* holds up a home shirt with POYET 1 on the back

then and only then, will he be FULLY accepted as the new Brighton manager

Needs also to hold a seagull in his hand and give it a good snog, otherwise no commitment to the Club or fans!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Sounds like they waited for their own guy to ask his questions, then cut off after he'd finished!

warlingham seagull

Jul 28, 2004
Warlingham
"when left Spurs wanted to become a manager.
Needed to feel the club was right.
When this job came up he said to his agent that he was interested - and applied.
Needs to finish his pro licence this year.
Convinced ready to make this step - wanted to do an assistant job first.
Knows what he wants to do - likes making decision - my team playing my way.
Knows we have had a few managers!! That's life/football. The only way to stop it is to win games and work hard.
another opportunity and challenge - will try as soon as possible. 18months is quite good and is possible.
What is your way/style.
It is a simple game - there is one football and if you have it it makes it easier!
Need to adapt and work bring in a nice and entertaining way of football - but you have to win.
No problems with any of the players - see a few tonight - first training on Thursday - a few difficult games coming. Need to get quick understanding with the players"

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Poyet has just been asked about Albion's defensive woes to smiles all round. "It already looks like everybody knows what the problem is," Poyet said. "But football is a game to enjoy and if you only defend you don't enjoy it."

:bowdown: :yahoo:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I really dislike local radio, all the crap about shoplifiting cut away for 10 minutes with Gus and then when its still going on cut to the Corrs. Shocking

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
3.27pm: The chairman has just told us he had to sort through a lot of very good applicants for the job but he was told by many contacts of Poyet's coaching skills.

3.29pm: "It's a difficult start but when people asked me if I missed football, I said I only missed the big games," said Poyet of the forthcoming fixtures.

3.32pm: Poyet has just been asked about Albion's defensive woes to smiles all round. "It already looks like everybody knows what the problem is," Poyet said. "But football is a game to enjoy and if you only defend you don't enjoy it."

3.34pm: Poyet confirms that Gabriella Sabatini takes in up the council.

3.35pm: If you want to welcome Poyet to the club, it definitely sounded from one of his earlier answers that he will be at the reserves tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here