Bruno - 7pm
Vicente option exercised - 6.25pm
Charlie Oatway - 12.40pm
Bridge - 4pm
Vicente returning to training/expected to play this sason - 7.30pm
Crofts 4.30pm

Andy Beasley - 5pm
Chelsea Friendly - 5pm

Good work. And conclusive PROOF that press conferences rarely break the news.

Ok...enough is enough..... i think of all the posts this summer........ this one really is about the most stupid..(schoolboy) ridiculous ,twatish. aaahhgggg . Actually ..maybe its just in the top 5 of ridiculous posts !...(Mine included )
Is it just yet another wind up.... i hope it is . For your sake.
MAybe i dont know everyone here....everyones sense of 'humour' ..and if ive taken the bait again...so be it .
If its not a wind up...then you are seriously out of the game park !
Somethings here just leave you scratching your head in bewilderment .. totally!

Of course it's a stupid statement like claiming that there is going to be a press conference announcing the signing of Beckford. If you read on NSC that the Russians had captured Calais and were going to invade our green and pleasant land would you believe it?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Of course it's a stupid statement like claiming that there is going to be a press conference announcing the signing of Beckford. If you read on NSC that the Russians had captured Calais and were going to invade our green and pleasant land would you believe it?

Might as well announce it is on radio sussex, eh? :D

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bet the op is having a wank at all of us on here getting our hopes up......I bet if the mods check out the ip address it is a poster already on here a 2nd account my money is on mr wiki himself misterspaz

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Where's Hove Brainless & Bumbling's report of the press conference.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
And what a result that had. People stopping work to listen plus BBC radio Sussex had never been so popular. It just goes to show, as this thread does as well, how gullible people are. I wonder who the stupid ones really are!

You.

D

Deleted User X18H

here it is

From Argus website

Hello Im timmy gus said f*** off you bad twat and I was kicked out

You're always on my mind (Timmy) you're always on my mind.

I'm bad! Shamone mother fcuker.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As it is 16:30 here I take it this was another wind up

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

Erm.............well, actually there is more chance of that happening than some of the posts that have been on here! Russians invading Calais would be more than interesting . Is it imminent ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here