Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press Conference later today on Seagulls Player

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gus has said he expects at least 3 new signings before the season begins. Nothing today I'd guess. From the Official BHAFC Twitter account.

I wonder if Vicente counts as a signing - I'm thinking probably not as he is already registered to us:thumbsup:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Gus has said this today so expect it to be 3 more on top of Kuszczak, Bruno and possibly Vicente

Which would be as we'd expect.

Left Back, Midfielder, Striker.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I wonder if Vicente counts as a signing - I'm thinking probably not as he is already registered to us:thumbsup:

only until 30th June, he would then need to sign a new contract which to me would be a new signing. Either way who give a monkeys as long as he signs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
do you think it means 3 MORE?

I would be disappointed if he didn't. I mean, with bruno and kuszczak we have made some high quality signings, but if they were the only improvement on last year's squad it would be a bit... worrying is too strong a term, but it would probably make this place a little bit more of a downer than normal.

Though he is saying before the start of the season, that would still leave the rest of august for further transfers, which might be when a lot of action happens with the management merry go round in the premier league meaning there are a few teams where managers are still getting to know their squad.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I think the press conference has already happened, and during it Gus has said he expects three more new signings. That's it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm certain he wouldn't include Vicente in the 3, I'm sure he doesn't see him as a "new signing".

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think the press conference has already happened, and during it Gus has said he expects three more new signings. That's it.

Yup.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Bruno spoke of his close friendship with Vicente. The families get on well and both had new additions recently #Bhafc

Brian Owen tweet re the press conference.

Surely then?

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Brian Owen has just said that Bruno expressed his close relationship with Vicente and that their families are both close and have had new additions recently, promising Vicente return talk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here