Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
It was Celtic or Charlton

Which one would you pick

:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm really pleased for Pressley that he's managed to stay in Scotland and now plays for a much bigger club.

I really don't understand Eufa/Fifa/the indivdual FAs. They have the power to ban players but apparently club chairmen can act with complete impunity even when it's so obviously detrimental to the club and game.

viz Romanov, Archer, Maxwell, Risdale etc etc etc etc

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...gutted that he has left Hearts, only consolation is that he didn't join the huns.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Gully said:
...gutted that he has left Hearts, only consolation is that he didn't join the huns.

Im not scottish so I dont really give a shit!

:nono:

Last edited:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Neither am I northstander, but I was a season ticket holder at Hearts when Pressley signed, so I think you could say that I have more than just a passing interest in the way that things have gone at the club.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Gully said:
Neither am I northstander, but I was a season ticket holder at Hearts when Pressley signed, so I think you could say that I have more than just a passing interest in the way that things have gone at the club.

fair enough dude

:lolol: ;)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Gully said:

Nice one Gordon!

Great player, although a tad old!

How many points Gully?

HAIL HAIL

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He is still a quality player, easily good enough for the Scottish Premier League, was a bit surprised that he didn't leave earlier as he has played consistently well for 5-6 seasons now. I would rate Pressley in the top ten players I have seen play on a fairly regular basis (don't include those who I saw in internationals or one off games, the likes of Romario, Dalglish etc, etc)...will do well at Celtic, any chance we could have Virgs back?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Gully said:
He is still a quality player, easily good enough for the Scottish Premier League, was a bit surprised that he didn't leave earlier as he has played consistently well for 5-6 seasons now. I would rate Pressley in the top ten players I have seen play on a fairly regular basis (don't include those who I saw in internationals or one off games, the likes of Romario, Dalglish etc, etc)...will do well at Celtic, any chance we could have Virgs back?

Cant see why not! for 1.5 million!

I am surprised that Virgs didnt really get a chance. I go up a few times a season and everyone I talk to are surprised too. Never mind I suppose it was never meant to be!

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
bhanutz said:
Cant see why not! for 1.5 million!

I am surprised that Virgs didnt really get a chance. I go up a few times a season and everyone I talk to are surprised too. Never mind I suppose it was never meant to be!

Yeah last season he only played something like 2 matches and in one he got man of the match

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could it be that he has spent most of his time at Celtic injured and is now on loan at Coventry who have just called Whing back because they are conceeding too many goals. Is he still injured?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here