Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Presidential election

Obama vs Romney

• Economic growth, the environment is a debatable long-term issue. People need jobs!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The environment is the most important issue of our time and should take precedence over anything.

• Fence

• Total voters

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Looks like it's getting quite close which is worrying.

Who would you vote for?

And what do you think is a more important issue, economic growth or Climate change?

Ladbrokes odds: Obama 4/11 - Romney 15/8

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
since when has any election, especially the current US one, been split along economy vs environment lines? the two arent mutually exclusive either.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I did laugh last night when they were interviewing this old florida biddy in her retirement villiage - I will vote for Romney because he is more experienced, he's more trusting etc etc and I really though she was going to tell the truth for a second, maybe they cut the film before she said the "He's not black" bit

Stumpy Tim

Though I would prefer Obama to win, Romney wouldn't be a disaster. He's no Bush. I can't get too concerned about this election - four years ago it was far more important - McCain and Palin would have been a farce

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I worry if anyone would vote for Romney. His choke on the recording with those Republican donors has cost him this election (as if he had a chance). Obama is going to win it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here