Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership Ticket Prices-What would be your cut off price for watching Albion ?

Whats the highest price ticket you would buy to regularly watch albion ?

• £75

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • £60

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • £50

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • £30

Votes: 29 54.7%

• Total voters

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Depends on my personal circumstances when the time came, but I would find it very hard to justify going past £50 a game regardless of how my earnings are looking. Add in petrol, food, drink, taking the boy along with me, and even at child prices, I'd be struggling to stay below £120 a game. Multiply that up by 19 homes games, and that's £2,280 a season. Wow, that goes a long way towards a family holiday.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No more than £30, especially away, the whole idea of following and supporting my club does not extend that far, it's more about the Football for me and I can get that at crawley, eastbourne, lewis or even further down so I'd just go elsewhere for the majority of games if the ticket price was anything above what it is now.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I expect that most regularly attending Albion fans are already starting to look at ticket prices in slightly different terms - not what is the price per match, but what is the monthly direct debit.

For example £40 per match in the Premiership would equate to £63 per month (£40 * 19 games / 12 months).

At the current pro rata rate, £40 per match for an STH would equate to £56 for a single match ticket.

Ouch.

Raising ticket prices by 100% would not go down well. Nor would it probably happen, thankfully.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
even top of the prem £50 is extortionate if you look at it in the cold light of day, so someone like tevez can throw a hissy fit and refuse to play whilst trousering £250k a week, or even so journeymen like paulo ferreira can cop £50k a week, its a piss take really, especially when you consider how many actually give a shit about the club and fans, you have exceptions like the neville brothers , tosspots that they are! but lets face it, most players probably see the fans as mugs that keep them in brasses and ferraris.

Yeah, but if you are genuinely watching some of the best players in the world, then £50 a game for that compared to £30 to watch some awful Championship clubs then it doesn't seem too outrageous. It would just mean that I went a lot less, and watched more non-league football.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
even top of the prem £50 is extortionate if you look at it in the cold light of day, so someone like tevez can throw a hissy fit and refuse to play whilst trousering £250k a week, or even so journeymen like paulo ferreira can cop £50k a week, its a piss take really, especially when you consider how many actually give a shit about the club and fans, you have exceptions like the neville brothers , tosspots that they are! but lets face it, most players probably see the fans as mugs that keep them in brasses and ferraris.

I'm inclined to agree with this.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
My ST in the WSU is currently £460.00 or £38.33/month - remember that's based on watching 23 home league games. Average price per game exactly £20.00 - bargain IMO.

For the Premier League, say our ST prices were put up by 25% the cost of my ST would become £575.00 (or £48.00 per month) Average cost per game just over £30.00.

Still pretty good Value - for me personally (with two to pay for) an average of £35.00 per game would be my limit

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
...It would just mean that I went a lot less, and watched more non-league football.

This. I would rather get a season ticket for £150-£200 at a local League 2, Blue Square Prem/North team than make myself bankrupt watching the team i'd originally loved but was no longer able to watch them. After all football is about having a few beers, watching 90 minutes of football and talking to whoever your with whilst the game is on. It's a social thing at the end of the day and you shouldn't be paying £100+ (factoring in, travel, food, drink etc) just to watch your team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
PL would mean ST prices rising more in the North Stand to reflect matchday prices for away fans in the South Stand.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
This is something that has realy worried me, Im Single Dad and only reason we can get season tickets this season is because of the way the club have set up the interest free DD, if it can be paid in the same way when(and not if) we get in the Prem as long as some deal and didnt get more than say £75 a month otherwise im FKD!!!!!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If the monthly payment went above £50 it might cause a rethink.

Is the 1901 Club fixed price for the duration of the initial contract?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here