Premiership striker

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Please note I did not state I believed it but was rather just putting it out there following previous threads. I'd rather a young prospect such as Barnes alongside someone with a bit more experience. If Murray went then I do believe we would actually make a bold move for someone along the lines of Phillips but I don't think it would be Phillips.

Please note I did not state I believed it but was rather just putting it out there following previous threads. I'd rather a young prospect such as Barnes alongside someone with a bit more experience. If Murray went then I do believe we would actually make a bold move for someone along the lines of Phillips but I don't think it would be Phillips.

No it won't be Phillips as he's going or has already gone to Barnsley.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Is it possible that the 'premier league' striker might actually be from a premier league north of the border!!! Surely we could afford the wages of about 10 of those.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is it possible that the 'premier league' striker might actually be from a premier league north of the border!!! Surely we could afford the wages of about 10 of those.

Could be Kris Boyd? With him and Glenn Murray we'd have the laziest strikeforce ever in the history of the world. :jester:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nardiello has been released by Blackpool , he had a hamstring injury whilst being on loan at Oldham.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Roy O Donavan - being linked to loads of the clubs!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I actually sarcastically quizzed Charlie Oatway about are potential signings. He laughed off suggestions of players like Kevin Phillips and Gary Hooper but hinted that there would be a few guy's coming in from countries outside of England...

which makes a lot of sense - considering Poyet has spent most of the summer abroad and our head scout is foreign

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I actually sarcastically quizzed Charlie Oatway about are potential signings. He laughed off suggestions of players like Kevin Phillips and Gary Hooper but hinted that there would be a few guy's coming in from countries outside of England...

Stephen Dobbie is Scottish and plays for Swansea. :blush:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Where did all this talk of premiership player come from? Isn't it just a rumour created on here

Oct 25, 2003
gus has generally shown that there is no real 'build up' to his signings........before it used to go on for months until we finally signed someone, but now it's like "BAM! here's a player!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here