Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership relegation

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
At the start of the season i got on Blackburn at 14/1 and when Portsmouth made Adams manager just had a couple of quid on them at 40/1 they should be ok,but then you never know in football. :bigwave:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone know what price i could get for Hull to go down?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I'm having a quid on the Arse at 2,000-1. I don't think it's likely that they'll go down but I think those are rather generous odds for a team that's lost five times in the first three months and have a heap of other problems. Just for starters they have a main striker who spent the summer trying to get away, a captain (or ex-captain) who doesn't seem to like anyone in the club, another striker with anger issues, another striker who seems to have cut himself off from the rest of the team and a bunch of defenders who can't defend when it gets a bit physical.

They should have much too much class to even finish in the bottom half but strange things have happened and at those odds, I reckon it's worth a punt.

I agree. If Arsenal Start to drop away from the top 4. They might implode. I could see lots of teams around them getting stuck into them. Don't think they have the stamina for a fight. I also think Wenger has lost it.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Betting on Arsenal is just a waste of money.

They have 24 points, so they need about 16 more to be safe. You cannot tell me that Arsenal will not win 5 more games this season. Christ! Even if they put out their reserves each week they'll beat 5 teams in that league.

Some pundits think you might need few more points to stay up this season. Yes I think that Arsenal have too much talent to go down but its not a happy club at the moment.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Barclays Premiership Relegation 2008/09 - Win Outright (from Skybet)

West Brom 2/7 Newcastle 4/1
Stoke 4/6 Wigan 5/1
Bolton 2/1 Middlesboro 10/1
Fulham 3/1 Tottenham 16/1
Hull City 10/3 Portsmouth 16/1
West Ham 7/2 Everton 33/1
Blackburn 4/1 Man City 50/1
Sunderland 4/1 Aston Villa 150/1

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Above post what does WIN OUTRIGHT mean?