Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership Relegation FIRECRACKER!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Bottom 3 to remain how it is.I'd like b,pool to survive but I quite like the thought of a trip to blackpool in late august or april next year

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Carefree Fulham go nap at Birmingham with Bobby Z scoring a hatrick. And Birmingham cannot even get a point at Spurs. West Ham win a close encounter 1-0 at Wigan and then hammer Sunderland 3-0 at Upton Park. And then West Ham can dream.

Alas, Blackpool score a last minute equaliser at Old Trafford.

It is not going to happen, West Ham, Wigan and Blackpool are going down. I think Wigan have the best chance of escaping out of the three by beating West Ham at home and Stoke away giving them 42 points.

Villa are safe. Pity.

Last edited:

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
I've just realised how massive that could be if United lose. Completely cancels out their win against Chelsea, and the league title could be decided by goal difference!

well that's just wrong.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why on earth are Sky Sports showing Arsenal vs Aston Villa at 4pm and not Wigan vs West Ham?!?!? The game at the Emirates is a 'dead rubber'.

would guess all matches shown were decided months ago. Much like the decision to televise our trip to Colchester.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If the results go:

Arsenal 4 Villa 0
Wigan 3 W Ham 0
Bham 2 Fulham 0

Villa O Lpool 3
Man U 0 Blackpool 1
Stoke 0 Wigan 1
W Ham 3 Sunderland 0
Wolves 2 Blackburn 0
Spurs 3 Bham 0

Villa, Blackburn and West Ham will go down, which would be best!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Premier is three divisions now

Top 5

Man U
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
Liverpool

Second rate

Spurs
Everton
Bolton
Newcastle
Fulham
Stoke

Championship standard

The rest except

League One Standard

West Ham

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Villa winning 2-0 at the Emirates. To avoid relegation Villa just have got to avoid letting in six goals now. They should be safe. Birmingham losing 0-1 at home to Fulham so they could still go down, but not if Wigan cannot beat West Ham and they are losing 0-1..

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Banker Draw

Wigan get an equaliser at home to West Ham, 2-2. West Ham are useless. This had draw written all over it as a draw was no good for either team.

The real banker draw is Wolves v Blackburn on the last game of the season if they both need a point to make sure.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like the final nail in West Ham coffin.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
and a plane has just gone over the DW Stadium with a huge banner reading 'Avram Grant-Millwall Legend'........blimey i bet the Met cant wait

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Come on Wigan
Come on Fulham (another goal please! Bobby Z)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
and a plane has just gone over the DW Stadium with a huge banner reading 'Avram Grant-Millwall Legend'........blimey i bet the Met cant wait

Funny you should mention that as we have a West Ham STH who sits next to a Millwall fan at work and the Millwall one said this was going to happen.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Funny you should mention that as we have a West Ham STH who sits next to a Millwall fan at work and the Millwall one said this was going to happen.

they mentioned on Sky Sports that it isnt the first time Millwall have done such a thing....another nice friendly league next season then!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here