Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership - relegated

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Beeercan said:
Portsmouth, Sunderland and Wigan (by a mile)

Wigan might just do okay, and Sunderland too.

West Ham rock bottom, West Brom and Fulham.

Love it to be the Skate, but unfortunately don't think so.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Loving football as a whole does not mean taking an interest in overpaid, overpampered alice band wearing pansies.

Or twats like ashley cole who will take his case to the courts coz he was caught bang to rights the thick sod. Pay the money and shut up you dick. You earn more in a week than most people earn in 4 or 5 years. Same goes for twats like Gerrard, Ferdinand etc.

And dont get me started on the three ring circus that is BB. Its a sign of the times if people think watching a load of twats shouting and getting drunk and trying to shag is somehow branded "entertainment". Its mindless crap.

People who want their 5 mins of fame. I believe some of the currrent people still in there are talking about their own talk shows or what "celebrity" lifestyle they are going to have when then leave. Hopefully they will all f*** off into obscurity.

Last edited:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Loving football as a whole does not mean taking an interest in overpaid, overpampered alice band wearing pansies.

so you never watch Match of the Day or and premiership games on sky then? wake up to yourself please. Next you'll be saying I can't like football and cricket!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Or twats like ashley cole who will take his case to the courts coz he was caught bang to rights the thick sod. Pay the money and shut up you dick. You earn more in a week than most people earn in 4 or 5 years. Same goes for twats like Gerrard, Ferdinand etc.

And dont get me started on the three ring circus that is BB. Its a sign of the times if people think watching a load of twats shouting and getting drunk and trying to shag is somehow branded "entertainment". Its mindless crap.

People who want their 5 mins of fame. I believe some of the currrent people still in there are talking about their own talk shows or what "celebrity" lifestyle they are going to have when then leave. Hopefully they will all f*** off into obscurity.

What he said:wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Never watch match of the day or sky. Why should I? Unless the Albion are on.

Nowt wrong with cricket. Dont see them getting in a flap over not getting £100k a week etc etc.

Maybe if the premier league stopped being all about MONEY ands prawn sandwich eaters then I would take an interest.

The premier league is not the most exciting coz you can virtually gtee who will be in the top 3 or 4 every year and who will no doubt be relegated. There may be the odd surprise (like southampton instead of say west brom or Everton instead of Liverpool) but thats about it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here