Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership Quality.

Which of these players has the best chance of having a crack at the prem?

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
In your opinion, which current Albion player, including Lynch, has the most chance of ever playing in the premiership?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Well, how much better was McShane than Elphick is? And how much better was Zamora than Muzza is? Havent seen enough of Sullivan to judge, but doubt he will be Prem, Cox and Virgo wont. Lynch maybe, if he keeps impressing at Champ level.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
None of them.

And why have you added John Sullivan to that list, you've only seen him play two games?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
What did I say? I asked why Sullivan was put in a list for premiership quality when we haven't even really seem him make a save? Baffling.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
None of them.

And why have you added John Sullivan to that list, you've only seen him play two games?

I think that's the right answer. Murray and Lynch would both easily play at the top end of the Championship - IMHO Elphick will be there too in a couple of years, but I'm not sure any of them will make the grade in the top flight. Time could well prove me wrong though.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Probably none of them will make the Prem, but the question is which of them has the most chance. On yesterday's performance, you would have to say the answer is Murray. If he carries on like this and gets 25 goals, who's to say that a smaller Premiership club like Fulham or Bolton won't take a punt on him?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
None at the moment but Murray stands the best chance as somebody struggling for goals like Bolton will try to sign him.

Elphick and Lynch are not yet good Championship quality, but maybe one day.
Sullivan is an unknown quantity at the moment and Virgo will not make the Prem ever unless it is with us.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
i would say toss up between lynch and elphick. but we are talking your west broms and boltons.
but doubt any of them.
beckford is probs the best striker in this league and i doubt he would make the prem, so for murray to make the prem is pretty much out the question imho.
if anyone says dean cox they need their head checking lol.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I reckon Lynch, Murray or Elphick have an outside chance.All it takes is a transfer to a midtable championship club who go on a run, make the play-offs and go up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here