Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership last day, do you care ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't really. I never thought I'd say this but I suppose I would prefer Manure to win as they are the best team. As for who goes down, couldn't care less except that Reading going down might make Steve Coppell available and as I said elsewhere, he could clear up the mess that Adams could make. However I have no axe to grind with any of them.

To be honest I'll be in the garden most of the day.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Quite agree, only our division interests me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, only interested in the Grand Prix today

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Did not even realise it was the last day of the premiership. Cannot say that I care either way. If I had to choice I would say Man U, especially since Avran Grant seems to have made his excuses already.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I care so little I can't tell you. I have decided to see how long it is before I hear the results, without going out of my way to find them. I imagine, being the Premiershit, they will be broadcasting minute by minute updates in the street.

I'm planning a day up the downs or on the beach with the kites or my book and no doubt some prick will stop me and say:
"Did you hear about Chelsea?"
"NO - f*** off, I don't give a shit"

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I'm not all that fussed by the outcome. If I was pushed into an answer I'd hope that United win the league, and Reading get relegated. That said I will still enjoy watching MOTD, I always do.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I care so little I can't tell you. I have decided to see how long it is before I hear the results, without going out of my way to find them. I imagine, being the Premiershit, they will be broadcasting minute by minute updates in the street.

I'm planning a day up the downs or on the beach with the kites or my book and no doubt some prick will stop me and say:
"Did you hear about Chelsea?"
"NO - f*** off, I don't give a shit"

Obviously, when BHA get to Falmer and then by some magical feat get to the "premiershit", you will stop supporting your team and not renew your season ticket.

Will you go and watch Lewes then ?

:rolleyes:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The reason its shit is because the Albion aren't there.

I couldn't give a toss about anyone else. I don't post on messageboards of other clubs either

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I wouldn't go as far to say as I realy care about it, but I will certainly be watching it all just for the sheer spectacle of it, and hopefully see some great footballing drama. I hope United win the league, as I dislike them slightly less than I dislike Chelsea, but thats about it.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I just want Reading to go down.That will be a blessing

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Fair enough some people arent interested.

but the people who say they would NEVER care in the premiership as ''its shit'' are so deluded. Honestly, if we were 1 game from promotion to the prem would you want us NOT to go up?

I'd just like to see Birmingham get relegated, after the way they handled things with Steve Bruce and their exceptional toadying-up to some diffident foreigner for his money. They romanced and red-carpeted the bloke so that David Gold could scarper, and for me that was an indication for why we didn't need him owning any part of BHAFC.
Their lack of integrity should be punished by fate going against them, ultimately - and the drop would do them very nicely.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd just like to see Birmingham get relegated, after the way they handled things with Steve Bruce and their exceptional toadying-up to some diffident foreigner for his money. They romanced and red-carpeted the bloke so that David Gold could scarper, and for me that was an indication for why we didn't need him owning any part of BHAFC.
Their lack of integrity should be punished by fate going against them, ultimately - and the drop would do them very nicely.

Has DK acted any better as regards appointing MA. I hope that there is still a chance that Brum will be sold during the summer and David Gold finish up with us, apparenntly there wasa newspaper article this week in which he said he was fed up with the delay in selling and just wanted it to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here