Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier Windows

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
one of their sales guys is an albion season ticketholder. My dealings with them have always been good.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Right, well my brother is being shafted by them, the windows were installed in his property 1 year before he moved in, part of the sales pitch was "you've got almost new windows that have a 10 year guarantee" now there is a problem with the windows but Premier are claiming that the guarantee has expired because it was in the name of the vendor,

Guarantees dont expire, premier are trying to escape liability based on the very ropey wording of an exclusion clause, i'd be most interested to hear if anyone else has had any sort of problem or dispute with them.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Premier windows are shit windows. With double glazing you normally get what you pay for. My mate has premier windows in the front of his house and a reputable companies windows in the back. He got the back windows from a mate who sneaked them out the back door. He still paid more for the nicked ones than he did for the premier windows ones. Needless to say the premier windows ones are refusing to close now and have started to go that horrid yellowy colour. If i'm not mistaken premier windows are also externally glazed :ohmy:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Post the problem on Moneysavingexpert.co.uk.....find the forum for 'consumer rights' and post all the info on there.

You will get brilliant consumer/legal advice.

If you have a case this will help you get this sorted.

No problem.

Regards

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Citizen's Advice Bureau?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watchdog