Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier Loft Conversion Limited

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone have any views on them. 80% through having my loft converted and the work has ground to a halt now that I have paid the bastards most of the money. The guys they contract to do the work are great but the people in the office and the management of the whole thing have been a complete shower.

Anyone have any views on them. 80% through having my loft converted and the work has ground to a halt now that I have paid the bastards most of the money. The guys they contract to do the work are great but the people in the office and the management of the whole thing have been a complete shower.
don't tell me that ffs,starting on my gaff next week!!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes i heard that too from a well known source

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

We used them - their craftsmen etc are very good, but their management are incompetent. The girls in the office are the wives of the directors and seem to think they are better than everyones else (especially the customers). It took a long time to get our snag list completed, and they tried to get more money out of us when they started to eat into their profit!

Having said that, the job they did was still very good, but they over-stretch themselves with multiple jobs on the go at the same time, and it shows.

K.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We used them - their craftsmen etc are very good, but their management are incompetent. The girls in the office are the wives of the directors and seem to think they are better than everyones else (especially the customers). It took a long time to get our snag list completed, and they tried to get more money out of us when they started to eat into their profit!

Having said that, the job they did was still very good, but they over-stretch themselves with multiple jobs on the go at the same time, and it shows.

K.

That is exactly the same as our job. The women in the office are as you say wives of the directors and therefore have not been chosen because they know what they are doing!! Complete incompetence. The guys doing the work are however great its just a shame they are let down by the management. Advice to Norman Baker Suck my lozenge is to get on their case as soon as they have completed the shell. Because once they have done this and taken your payment they are virtually asleep and focused on the next job.

I will let you have some key contacts that I have found useful if you PM me.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Thought you were talking about Doug Loft being converted to our new Star Striker

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wonder if they could convert doug loft into a compotent football player

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Did I read this right?

Doug Loft is 80% of the way to being a complete footballer but unlikely to ever be the finished article because of incompetent management :clap2:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
To be fair they are very good at what they do and this is the first time I've ever heard anything negative about their work.
Try contacting Mark Wood or Dave Chapman if you have a gripe.

To be fair they are very good at what they do and this is the first time I've ever heard anything negative about their work.
No gripes from Me yet,seemed the most professional and competitive when they came round to quote,not the cheapest but when we went and saw some of their work all their clients were pleased,fingers crossed for next week.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Try contacting Dave Chapman, go on try. If you can get past the firewall that is his or Mark's wife then gladly. He always seems to be available for payment though.

Mark Wood does at least seem to be competent. Dave Chapman strikes me as an incompetent fool wrapped in a nice jolly fella skin.

And as I said before their work is top class, the workers are excellent, but the management is bloody all over the place largely because they have their two wives in the office, and not people that know what they are doing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No gripes from Me yet,seemed the most professional and competitive when they came round to quote,not the cheapest but when we went and saw some of their work all their clients were pleased,fingers crossed for next week.

Don't let them lull you into a false sense of security. I left it too late to start chasing them and as a result they think we are an easy touch!!

Chase regularly and early and I am sure you will be fine, and overall I still don't regret chosing them. In think it has just highlighted my hatred of a certain type of thick, middle to late middle aged women!!

Sometimes you just have to get devious with people. If you want to talk to a bloke and he's scarce, tell them you have another bigger job for him, and you would like to refer him to your wealthy associate, but would like to know when the work will be ready to present.

That usually galvanizes them into action, amazingly.

If that does NOT work, then there are consumer protection people you can call, I believe they are actually free, to do something on your behalf. The threat of getting a black mark with them is normally scary enough.

Don't let them lull you into a false sense of security. I left it too late to start chasing them and as a result they think we are an easy touch!!

Chase regularly and early and I am sure you will be fine, and overall I still don't regret chosing them. In think it has just highlighted my hatred of a certain type of thick, middle to late middle aged women!!

Aaaatchooomenopauseooooo !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Aaaatchooomenopauseooooo !

Thats the ones! :bla:

Reduces their normal small brains to that of a small sized crumb, but their mouth to the size of the Mersey Tunnel :bla::bla::bla::bla:

:angry:

Thats the ones! :bla:

Reduces their normal small brains to that of a small sized crumb, but their mouth to the size of the Mersey Tunnel :bla::bla::bla::bla:

:angry:

Then they get a job managing a charity shop, where they can wield 'power' and it won't matter to their pocket if profits suffer, and be utter c***s for the rest of their lives.

"I don't need men any more, my guts are over the hill and I'm not attractive anyway - I know, I'll turn into a miserable thunderc**t so I can feel self-satisfied. Just let those men who won't touch me with a bargepole come my way so I can alienate them further with my lack of femininity and annoying bolshy attitude"

fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here