Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier league free transfer list.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Paul Scholes!!! Clearly he's actually retiring or staying with Man U. The Russian guy at Fulham can't be on a free, it must just be that his loan finished.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
There is some SERIOUSLY good players that could well be blinding in the Championship.

Paul Scharner, Ferrie Bodde, Hugo Roddelega, Andrew Davies, Tom Soares, Danny Guthrie, James McFadden, and Keith Andrews would all vastly improve the team we have, and look to me to be quite realistic in obtaining them

Dec 29, 2011
There is some SERIOUSLY good players that could well be blinding in the Championship.

Paul Scharner, Ferrie Bodde, Hugo Roddelega, Andrew Davies, Tom Soares, Danny Guthrie, James McFadden, and Keith Andrews would all vastly improve the team we have, and look to me to be quite realistic in obtaining them

We couldn't get most of them. Way too high wages.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford

Absolutely this! Bodde is constsntly injured but if we kept him fit (ala vicente) then he would be absolute class. Wouldn't mind thomasz kuszchak or even marton fulop on free's! (ignoring the shocker he had vs arsenal) l. Also the likes of mattock and assulin would be quality!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Whenever I saw Paul Scharner on TV I thought he was pretty good. Like a more accomplished Vincelot.

Especially like that Mancini released his own son! Tough love. I like it.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I am loving that Peter Lovenkrands' middle name is Rosenkrands.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Danny Shittu just for the lulz

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loads of possibles on there Drogba could do a job alongside Owen!
I'm surprised Drogba is on the list.

Unless it's an admin thing that he has to be 'named' as out of contract, before we can pick him up.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would love to persuade Jussi Jaaskelainen to up sticks for a few grand a week and free tickets to Fatboy Slim.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
saha..? ferrie bodie seems to be the only one we could afford.... saha would blitz the championship , as long as he could deal with getting wellied all over the place ......would be after too much dough though..no..?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's all very nice for this list to be produced (I understand that the PFA also produce one for the Football League), but isn't this what Football Agents are there for? To find a club/contract for the players they represent? Useless bastards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here