Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 7-8/5/22

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Little confused as to how all this fits into The Leeds Plan, that all those posters were so eager to share with us when they came up.

Can’t remember it all, but didn’t it have a modest aim of Top 10 in the first season, followed by Top 4 and CL qualification this season?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hope Lamptey is going to be given the day off next Sunday I would worry if he’d survive the assault.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leeds behind and Everton ahead already.

Everton have picked it up quite a lot.

Can see them beating Watford & Palace and finishing on at least 41 points.

So it’s Burnley or Leeds for me. I can’t see Leeds getting anything from their next two games, they are in a whole world of trouble!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If it stays like this, I'll very much enjoy tomorrow at work as 3 of my colleagues support Leeds, Leicester and Liverpool.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Little confused as to how all this fits into The Leeds Plan, that all those posters were so eager to share with us when they came up.

Can’t remember it all, but didn’t it have a modest aim of Top 10 in the first season, followed by Top 4 and CL qualification this season?

Champions of Europe, the drop can't possibly happen?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
3-1 now. Europe still on the cards just need another 3 goals please Norwich.

Edit:VAR handball. I should’ve stated legal goals please Norwich.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bl**dy Norwich letting us down!

Shame as I have a soft spot for Delia, because if I became Chairman of the Albion I would definitely get pissed and do this

Tone must have been tempted on at least a couple of home games this season :wink:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Arsenal get a free kick just outside the area, Phillips gets piece of paper out to see what he is supposed to do (American coach), all it says is "WALL" light comes on and said Phillips organises wall.:shrug:

theboybilly

Can we hammer a big nail into Leeds Premier league coffin next week please..

If results go the right way in midweek (and it's entirely plausible) we could be banging in the very final nail. Followed by a resounding chorus of....

You foo*ed it oop! from the Away contingent.
Never mind do it for Yorkshire, let's do it for Uwe Hunnemier :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here