Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/2

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Baggies have played both their games against the other 2 teams marooned at the bottom. I can’t see where their next win is coming from. Us maybe, then only Southampton and Wolves who are both having an awful run of form.

I put in Us maybe, cos I never tempt fate.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
The Baggies have played both their games against the other 2 teams marooned at the bottom. I can’t see where their next win is coming from. Us maybe, then only Southampton and Wolves who are both having an awful run of form.

WBA look like a busted flush at this stage - no bounce from appointing big Sam and no evidence that they can put a run together.

On the other hand - of Sheff Utd can pull out any sort of a result against Chelsea this evening they could put a few result together to drag themselves up.

theboybilly

Quite, assuming we get to go to away games next season Fulham is light year's ahead of Burnley. Unfortunately I can see Burnley going down so Newcastle then.

Is Fulham away really that much better than Burnley? I would agree for the logistics of actually getting to either as normally the trains are cancelled every Burnley weekend but if you look beyond Wetherspoons Burnley has some decent pubs. I usually stay the Saturday night. Fulham? Most pubs are packed which is not for me. I like to get my beer in a couple of minutes rather than jostle at the bar for ages. Then there's that awful outside concourse that is almost guaranteed to be on a winter evening. Not for me. Don't get me wrong, I love Craven Cottage, probably the closest now to a real football ground (well at least 50% of it) but there are better away days even in London. Charlton and Brentford (as was) a case in point

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wolves are absolutely dire to watch, like us under Hughton but with a far more expensive squad

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Wolves get a point. FT 0-0

Really thought Vardy had won it for Leicester at the end there.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
0/0 written all over this game, Man City look like they’ve come for a point, barely playing a forward pass.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I really can’t wait for the shiny new European Super League. Just imagine, being able to watch games like this, and the recent Liverpool v Manchester United every week.
Enthralling.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Woefully soft penalty but that’s what football is nowadays.

One of the worst penalties you’ve ever seen from Gundogan :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here