Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/11/21

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Liverpool are very poor at defending corners.

So worried about Antonio, they forgot to mark Zouma.

Very impressed with West Ham. Moyes has done a superb job.

I am surprised Villa aren't expected to get him :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our point at Anfield is looking less impressive by the minute.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Wet sham are a pretty decent side..

BTW what is all this attacking stuff these two teams are playing? Surely they should be playing keep all along the defence?

West Ham will tear us a new one unless we buck our ideas up. Hopefully Their mid season dip in form starts on 31/11

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wet sham are a pretty decent side..

BTW what is all this attacking stuff these two teams are playing? Surely they should be playing keep all along the defence?

Mane just missed a sitter to make it 3-3

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
So, we finish the 11th round of games in 7th place, still with just two defeats. Undefeated away. However disappointed we are with yesterdays result, its been quite a remarkable start to the season, and we are now approaching a third of the way through.

The lowest we have been is 8th, and then only for a few days I believe. Can anyone honestly say that they thought at the start of the season that we would be anywhere near where we are. I haven't heard of a single pundit saying we are now in a false position, most are singing our praises, and we have even had the Anfield Kop applauding one of our goals.

We have had extended moments when we played arguably the best two teams in Europe off the park and have had a couple of chances to go top of the league.

It all seems a bit of a dream doesn't it

Problem with all these draws is the others have caught up abit, we could be 13th after the next round of games, which still isn’t bad

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Great for PL that West Ham won but surprised 1st goal allowed. Clearly pushed keepers arm which stopped him from making decent contact with ball

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Listening to the Monday Night Club on R5…I hadn’t heard the post match interview with Klopp….blimey how sarcy was he…..i know that sometimes the questions are a bit inane…but really he could have owned the mistakes that his side made..just came across as a tad petulant before he skulked off :shrug:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Listening to the Monday Night Club on R5…I hadn’t heard the post match interview with Klopp….blimey how sarcy was he…..i know that sometimes the questions are a bit inane…but really he could have owned the mistakes that his side made..just came across as a tad petulant before he skulked off :shrug:

Listen to every Klopp interview after a defeat, always the same.

Remember the one on BT after we drew at home to them last season?! He’s a dreadful loser but then that must be what makes him a winner etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here