Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-6/11/22

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If RDZ can manage more than 3pts of Palace this season, I will be very happy indeed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What do we want from this 430 game then?

Liverpool won't be shit forever so defeat for them would.be nice. On the other hand I still fancy we might actually challenge Spurs.

Maybe a draw and a point dropped would be best.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The curse of Thursday night Mickey Mouse European football.

West Ham beat low-budget cannon fodder from across the continent, their fans get arrogant, but then the team's knackered when playing EPL opposition on the Sunday.
So why are we singing 'European Tour' when that Mickey Mouse Euopean Competition may be where we are in 2023

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So why are we singing 'European Tour' when that Mickey Mouse Euopean Competition may be where we are in 2023
I'm personally not bothered about being in it yet, knowing its effect on EPL results, of a club with our playing resources.

But I do totally understand the other viewpoint - it'll be a club first, the apex and better fans than me will sample the delights of European cities.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dier showing he should be on the plane

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Southampton now Ralphless.

Be interesting to see what it means for them. Personally I don't see their squad doing a lot better than they are currently.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Even Spurs fans booing Potter at halftime.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not the first time Spurs look shit in the first half and go a goal or two down and it seems Conte just says "ahh what the hell its already over, you just go out there and do whatever you like" and Spurs come out looking like a 21th century football team in the second half.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Saints lose their nerve …

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here